In the hospital doctor advice him to take her to some specialist as her condition was very bad...from the very first flight he take her to America where she was treated before.. He contact with her old doctor... They tried everything but nothing worked and one day shreya left the world..

Lucky was sitting near the shreya's death body, crying vigorously. when he heard the nurse voice who was talking with other nurse... " poor women, she had very bad luck, she never had any happiness in her life.. one man raped her making her pregnant and when the child born, she was also disabled..." lucky became shock... ' child disable..' two words were running all over his mind.

He rushed toward the nursed and grabbed her arms and roared.. " what the hell you are talking about..." she get scared... "noth..nothing.." " don't lie, what you were talking about child... tell me truth.." his eyes were showing rage..nurse gulp the saliva and after what she said gave him 440 volt current.. " 19 years ago when she came here she was pregnant and gave birth to disable child.. at that same time one other women also gave the birth to the child but her child was dead in womb.. Shreya's SIL asked us to give that child to that women on the condition that women won't tell about this to her family, she would treat that child as her own child. The women agreed and they exchange the children..."

Lucky was in shock, how could his mother do this.. " who was that women... i am sure you have data..." nurse nodd and lead him to lab and searched for the data.." here it is..Mrs. Janki Shekhar Gadodia..." "What.. Jank..Janki Shekhar Gadodia... which mean rag..ragini is..is my shr..shreya bua's daughter..."

Lucky was sitting on one bench lost in his own thoughts..its been a week to shreya's death... " how could i hurt ragini.. she is my shreya bua's daughter... she was innocent, she was also victim.. how could i... HOW COULD I.." he shout in frustration... " I was wrong... but not anymore.. I love her even before knowing the truth... but now i love her more then anything... i won't punish her for shekhar's crime anymore... i will do anything for her forgiveness... she will be mine.. i am coming back bachha..."

Lucky was very happy, he came back India, and now he is planning to meet ragini and asked forgiveness... He reached in a diamond shop and bought a beautiful diamond ring.. he came back and start the car unknown by the fact that shekhar planed a bomb in his car...

In the middle way back to home his car blast suddenly and he didn't knew what happened after that..

All he knew when he opened his eyes he found himself in the hospital totally covered with bandage and beside him Sahil was sitting.." Laksh buddy are you okay..?" He tried to get up.." don't get up..you need a rest.." " no...i need to meet ragini..." he get up... " laksh calm down...lucky... you can't buddy... we are in America not in India.." laksh look him in shock.. " what..?" " yes.." "what happened to me..?" He asked.. " you had an accident . Your car....blasted.." " it must be shekhar..." laksh said closing his eyes in anger...

"Its been a month, how many more days i have to stay here..." "laksh calm down...you had surgery..it takes time..." sahil calmed him...

"Are you ready mr. Laksh.. now its time remove your bandage..." doctor asked him..he nodd, he was waiting for this moment from long time but when the time came, he felt nervous and scared...

Doctor removed the bandages which took time increasing his heartbeat.. " congratulation mr. Laksh..now you are absolutely fine.. you can see yourself.." laksh slowly opened his eyes but soon it opened wide when he saw himself in mirror...

He was shock..it was not him, the shadow in the mirror was not his..he touch his face... " wh..what is this...?" " laksh..." sahil tried to calmed him but he pushed him back and grabbed the doctor's collar... " what the hell you did to me...?" He roared..  " laksh..." Sahil shout in shock but he was not in mood to listen him and started punching him... Somehow with the help of other peoples they freed doctor from his grip and calmed him..

" Buddy, calm down, your face had destroyed totally, we had no other option except plastic surgery..i am sorry..." laksh let his head fell in his hands.. he don't mind about surgery all he cares about now how will he contact ragini..how will he make her believe that he is lucky only and he truely loves her..is she still single or thinking he is dead she had moved on...

Laksh stopped talking and opened his eyes, finding uttara crying silently.. he smile sadly... " its ok..." he said, without saying a word she hugged him. " i am sorry big bro.. we never knew you were dealing with something like this.. we weren't there for you...i am sorry.. " she sobb..laksh caresses her head..." idiot...don't say like this..this is not your mistake..but i need a promise from you..." she broke the hug.." what promise...?" " you will not going to tell anyone about shreya bua...we can not let anyone point at her character..." " don't worry bro..i will take care of bua's pride till my last breath.. her secret will be safe with me..." laksh smile....

To be continued...