1. Window Shopping

Start from the beginning

"Are you dancing for me, Moya Lyubov?" He murmured, cruising his lips on her heated skin. Oh, God! It's him. She knew it was him. She didn't have to turn her head to look at him. She had no idea why but she was sure. "Hmm..cat got your tongue, baby?"

Confidence Beau. This was her only chance to get laid. To him, no less. She cleared her throat. "What if I am? Dancing for you."

Her voice came out breathless. He pulled her closer until she felt his hard length grinding above her tailbone. She responded by gyrating her hips. He cursed something in a foreign language, and then he groaned. Good. He was affected as well.

"Fuck! I want you." His voice was gruff with arousal. To give them a bit of privacy, he pulled her deeper into a dark corner. She faced him this time. With no space between them, he looked down at her, searching her eyes. His was still glinting hard, however, it was also filled with lust.

Tentatively, she laced her arms on his nape pulling him down, he was tall even with her heels. He must have caught on to what she wanted because he cupped her ass in his hands to pull her up, molding their bodies before crushing his lips to hers with hunger. He swallowed her moan, plunging his tongue deep. Exploring her taste. She savored him as well. Sucking his tongue. Tasting a hint of vodka. He was delicious. Headier than any Martini.

He responded to her ardor by rubbing his rod on her tummy while he kept on massaging her hips and ass. The hot kiss went on and on until they both had to separate to breathe. Both panting heavily, chest heaving, her breasts riding below his hard chest, still glued together, with no plans to separate until their desire for each other was fulfilled.

"I..." Clearing her cloggy throat, she continued. "I want you." Her voice was a whisper but he heard her.

"We can..." She was about to say they could go somewhere private. He shook his head. Did he change his mind? He must have seen the disappointment in her eyes because his look softened.

"Not here, detka. My hotel. I want to fuck you all night. And I don't want anyone else to see your delectable body." God! The way he talked. She nodded her head, aware her cheeks were flaming. Thank god, the lights were dimmed. It was not the time to be missish.

To her surprise, he hefted her in his massive arms, carrying her to the back exit of the bar. He knew what he was doing. It was weird to trust him but her instincts do.

Ignoring the hungry gazes of women, she held onto his neck, nuzzling her cheek on his broad chest. She guessed she hit the jackpot tonight. Sorry, bitches.

The chill in the air caressed her skin, she shivered, he held her closer, sharing his body heat. Beau closed her eyes, savoring his strength.

He barked orders in Russian. Immediately, a car door opened for them and he deposited her gently on the black leather seat, following her immediately inside, pulling her closer to his body.

"Close the panel, Dmitry." Again, his voice was so commanding and deep, she shuddered in anticipation. He must have caught on because he pulled her astride his lap, her legs spread on each side.

"Oh, god!" The short dress she was wearing was folded up to her hips, which he took advantage of by kneading her buttocks covered in thin silk red lace thongs, the front was no better. His thick length, covered by his pants was molded to her wet panties which haphazardly covered her slit.

"My name's Dominic, baby. Scream my name when you cum." Since they were now private, the kiss they shared was unfettered. Hungrier. More desperate. He nibbled her lips, plunging his tongue, sweeping the crevice of her mouth. His hands were not idle either. He showed her how to ride his length even though they were still fully clothed. It went on and on. Making her lose her mind.

She protested when he lifted his mouth. "We are here, baby." He smirked, noticing her cheeks colored. She hadn't even realized they had reached the hotel.

He exited first, showing he was a gentleman, and he assisted her from the car. However, as soon as her feet touched the ground, he swept her in his arms again. Ignoring the patrons around them and didn't even stop at the receptionist, going straight to a private elevator, where a man in all black held the door open for them.

Three men followed them inside making her nervous. Shit! She hoped she didn't make a mistake. She does not want anyone else, just him. He must have read her expression, his face hardened.

"I will never hurt you nor share you with anyone, Moya Lyubov. You are mine and mine alone." There was a fire in his dark gray eyes that had spoken the truth. She smiled faintly at him, letting him know she trusted him, it was as crazy as it sounded.

The ding on the elevator informed her they were on his floor. His men held the doors open for them yet they didn't follow. Dominic carried her to the only set of double doors on the floor. The place looked like a penthouse. His men bowed their heads, leaving them alone.

Dominic adjusted her in his arms so he could place his palm on a scanner, giving them entry to his suite.

He walked directly to his elegant bedroom with a masculine interior. She never got the chance to admire the suite.

God! This is it.

Her mind was made up. Even if she did, the man holding her possessively would not let her run away until he had slaked both their lust.
_______________