1. Window Shopping

Start from the beginning

Shit! Enough of the sappy mood. She needed a man. Specifically, a cock. And ultimately a sperm donor. And she desperately needed to experience a mind-blowing orgasm she had only read in novels. She hoped it will happen tonight while she was ovulating. Or she will have to do this all over again next month.

She swept a swift glance around the dimly lit interior. Nothing. Sighing heavily, she turned her attention to the cute bartender.

"Another drink, Ms.?" His interest in her was noted. He had been flirting on and off since she came in. Giving him a thin smile, she nodded.

"Dry martini, please." She hardly drank but she needed courage. Not with the bartender, with whoever will catch her fancy tonight.

So it would not be mistaken the interest was mutual, she turned her scrutiny to the dimly lit interior once more.

The place was packed. Men in casual. Women barely dress with come hither looks. Some grinding on the dance floor. Some have chosen partners for the evening. Good for them.

Beau was about to order another drink when someone caught her attention near the entrance. Her jaw dropped and she blinked. Hot damn! He looked like a god. All arrogant confidence like he owned the world.

Very tall and heavily muscled under his black Armani. His perfectly tailored suit fitted his perfect physique, molding his thighs, his tapered abdomen to his wide chest, and broad shoulders. Her widened eyes reached his chiseled jaw, well-defined nose, and sharp gaze, she sucked in a sharp breath. Awareness flickered her suddenly sensitized skin. He was so freakishly beautifully attractive, he took her breath away.

She didn't realize she was blatantly eye-fucking him until their eyes collided across the room. For a moment, people around them faded and it was just the two of them. His dark gray orbs had a hard glint in them. His tightly clenched jaw was ticking. Her cheeks burned from humiliation. He caught her looking at him boldly and he doesn't like it one bit. His displeasure reached her across the room.

The first man she was totally attracted to and he doesn't want her. What the hell! Life was so unfair. Who was she kidding? The Adonis can have any woman he wanted. Men like him only had to crook his finger and women will come to him crawling on their knees. And it was obviously not for her. She was not that desperate. Yet.

She decided to stay a few more minutes and go home. It was a stupid stupid idea anyway. She wasted two weekends instead of earning more money.

Yes. It was time to move on and forget the hot crazy attraction she felt for the man. If only. She mentally shook her head and her chin firmed.

Licking her wounds --her pride was wounded-- she went to the dark corner of the dance floor instead, near the exit sign. She knew about saving face. One dance and she will kiss this place goodbye.

Enjoying the beat of the music, she indulged. Eyes closed, hips swaying. His face kept popping in her head. God! Go away.

She tried to think of other things and distract herself to avoid looking at him again. It was useless. She really wanted that man. Seriously. There was a throbbing need inside of her she couldn't forget. Her thighs clenched unconsciously. She knew she was moist down there.

The music was about to end and she had made up her mind to go home. She gasped audibly when her back was pulled to a harder frame, strong hands surrounded her swaying hips guiding her rhythm. Her whole body stiffened, she was about to give him a piece of her mind. Nobody touches her without her consent. Hot air tickled her skin and the man behind her bent his head to kiss her neck. Then lick it. She shivered.

"Are you dancing for me, moya lyubov?" He murmured, cruising his lips on her heated skin. Oh, God! It's him. She knew it was him. She didn't have to turn her head to look at him. She had no idea why but she was sure. "Hmm..cat got your tongue, baby?"