Chapter 2

I walked into the meeting room, where most of the members already sat.

"Hello everyone, I hope your day has been pleasant" I said, bowing as I sat down.

"Mal, you do know you do not have to bow to us anymore" Cinderella said, "You are royalty as well"

"I have not married yet Queen Cinderella, it feels rude for me not to" I said, making her sigh.

The council consists of two members of each sector of Auradon.

Ruler of Auradon - Ben and Myself 

Isle of the Lost - Uma and Harry

Auradon City -Queen Belle and King Adam

Neverland - Peter Pan and Tinkerbell

Wonderland - Alice and Ally

Mount Olympus- Zeus and Hercules

Charmington - Snow White and Prince Charming

Cinderellasburg - Queen Cinderella and Prince Charming

Bayou de Orleans - Tiana and Prince Naveen

Argabah - Sultan Aladdin and Sultana Jasmine

Tangletown - Queen Rapunzel and King Flynn

Atlantica - King Triton

Camelot Heights - King Arthur and Wizard Merlin

Auroria - Queen Aurora and Prince Phillip

Northern Wei- Li Shang and Fa Mulan

Notre Dame- Quasimodo and Esmeralda

Tarzan's Jungle - Tarzan and Jane

Indian Jungle - Mowgli and Shanti 

I smiled as I noticed everyone but Queen Belle and King Adam were here.

"Mal" Ben said, nodding.

We have to be more formal around the council.

"My parents cannot attend today due to an emergency" Ben said "We can start now, what is on the agenda today Lumiere?"

Lumiere, standing next to me, coughed.

"Well basic monthly status of your section...and" Lumiere stopped "the villains"

"May I ask what about the villains?" Uma asked, annoyed.

"What he means is the status of each villain, and where they are on regards to if they're allies or not" Ben said, "It is nothing with you Lady Uma"

She scrunched up her face at 'lady', but stayed quiet.

"Well, should we talk about the villains first?" Aurora asked "Just because I know Lady Uma and Lord Harry need to return to the Isle"

"That is true, even though the Isle has not barrier, it is still dangerous to travel at night" Uma said, nudging Harry who was about to complain about his title.

"Okay, do we have a list of villain names?" I asked, making Lumiere nod.

He gave a scroll with all the names.

"Maleficent?" I asked "Is she still missing?"

"Yes" Uma said "We've tried to find her on the Isle but we haven't seen her, we are keeping an eye out"

I nodded.

"Jafar?"

"On the Isle"

"The Evil Queen?"