Chapter 5

Hey y'all I know its been almost three months since I said I was going to update this story lol but I've been dealing with family stuff. I'm tired of writing about characters in school but I know some people want this sequel so I'm going to push myself to update as much as I can. 

Thank you all for the support!

----------------------

After Steve had left, Charles was left in his room reading a book on mutations. He's been interested in the topic for a while now, and he was getting really into the chapter he was reading when he got a text from his adoptive sister. Which is something she only does when she wants something.

And he was right, she did need something. And help with his frenemy, Erik. They were friends when Raven was first adopted, and they all decided to come to NYU for school to be together. But after the first year, Erik started hanging out with a bad crowd of assholes. Charles tried getting Erik back to being good but his speeches never worked. So now they don't talk anymore.

At one moment Charles had feelings for him.

And Raven wants him to flirt with Erik to distract him from his roommate.

Why can't his life be simple.

Meanwhile in Lower Manhattan, Tony Stark was getting ready to meet his friends at a restaurant he picked out and made a reservation for. Being a Stark has many perks.

The restaurant Tony picked was really nice, and since there were a lot of people he had the whole top floor reserved for just all of his friends. When you're rich you can do just about anything, but Tony likes to use his money in a positive way. Unlike when he was 10 and bought a year's supply of oreo double stuffed cookies. He was having a phase, sue him. Well don't, or else he'd win.

"Are you guys sure you want me to come? I don't usually do well with crowds," said Scott, Tony and Bruce's roommate and ex juvenile delinquent.

It's been a week and Tony and Bruce have grown to like Scott and thought inviting him to meet their friends is a great idea. A weirdo meeting an even bigger group of weirdos.

"Of course, you're our friend. And trust me, they will like you," said Bruce while he was fixing his hair in the mirror.

"And Bucky said he invited his friend named Peter. Which will be a bit challenging since we already know a Peter. It'll be fun though"

After a while, the three of them were ready and heading out the doors of the MIT boys dorm. Tony got them a car, and they are going to pick up Peter and Wade and meet everyone else at the place.

The driver made it to the apartment Wade and Peter live in (since Wade is older he's old enough to have his own place, and didn't want his baby boy living with some random) and saw them immediately at the front. Wade was waving wildly.

"Hola amigos! It's been forever since I've seen you guys!"

Peter just shook his head in embarrassment, his boyfriend is always so loud for no reason.

"Hey Wade, Peter. This is our roommate Scott Lang,"

"Hey," said Scott and Peter introduced himself and so did Wade.

During the ride, Scott was looking out the window a bit nervous since he's never really had friends and people who cared about him but so far this group seems to be really nice. And maybe later on they can meet Luis. He's certain him and Wade would get along since their personalities are so loud.

---------

yeah that was short but the next chapters will be better lol 

-A xo