Chapter 2

Bucky and 'Star Lord' hit it off quickly, bonding over music and such. Peter was quick to discuss Green Day, one of the posters Bucky brought with him. Also, his roommate was majoring in music, so that explained the collection of vinyls he had stacked against the wall. Bucky definitely had the perfect roommate.

"You ever seen them in concert?" Peter asked pointing at the poster. "No, but I've seen Blink-182 with Steve," the brunette replied while putting his stuff away in the closet. Peter was more then happy to make room for him seeing as Bucky had more clothes than he did.

Back in Steve's room, his roommate showed up an hour after meeting with Bucky's.

"Hi mate, you must be Steven," said the short brunette with the bluest eyes ever. But not as blue as Bucky's, no eyes could compare to his.

"I go by Steve, but yes," the blonde replied shaking the brits hand. "Charles, Charles Xavier. I just got in from London, so I'm a bit jet lag," he said and Steve nodded in understanding.

"So, you're a freshman yes?" he asked. "Yeah, I am. I came here with my two friends and boyfriend,"

"Boyfriend? That must be nice having him here," Charles said and Steve smiled. "It is, so what are you majoring in?"

"Psychology, and minoring in English," he replied. "And you?"

"Art, that's about it," Steve replied and Charles smiled at him. "How fascinating, got any pieces I could look at?"

The blonde nodded and went into his portfolio case and pulled out a few sketches, they were mostly of Bucky. "Wow, you're very talented. Who's this lad I keep seeing?"

"Oh, that's my boyfriend Bucky," Steve said blushing. Even the thought of him still got him all flustered. "Lovely, how long have you guys been together?" the brit asked.

"3 years, we met in high school," the blonde replied and Charles looked shocked. "Wow, that long? He must be a special one," he said and Steve nodded in reply. "He sure is,"

---------------------------

"Tony, how much luggage did you bring? Our dorms aren't that big, Bucky looked them up remember?"

Tony and Bruce are attending MIT, being very good at everything science. Plus, Tony wanted to attend school with his boyfriend. Basically, all his friends are attending school with their partners. "Brucey, I got us a bigger dorm because I'm rich, and my parents own the library here so we're good," the brunette said to his boyfriend who was carry two luggages on both arms.

"Oh, so it's just the two of us in one dorm then?" Bruce smirked thinking of how great it would be to dorm with his boyfriend and have some alone time between classes.

"Actually...no. Um, the only way I could get us the dorm was if I had a student join us. It's a three bed dorm," Tony said not looking at Bruce, who was glaring at his boyfriend.

"Tony...-

"No, I swear it'll be fun! The kid was so excited when I told his parents. He's fresh out of juvie on scholarship, and needs a new path and I offered to help!"

"Ok fine, but he better not take my stuff!" Bruce exclaimed and they walked in and immediately were shown to the dorm room seeing as Tony's family crest was all over the halls. I smiled a bit thinking to myself that I'm practically dating a celebrity.

"Alright boys, here is your dorm and if you have any questions just ask for Hope Pym. My doors always open," said the dark haired girl and the boys thanked her and entered the large dorm room.

Tony opened the door and was immediately greeted by a man who was shorter than him. Weird, Bruce didn't think that was possible.

"Oh my god! Tony Stark," said the boy who grinned at Tony. Bruce just laughed and went inside.

"Hey kid. You must be-

"Scott. Scott Lang sir. And thank you again for this amazing opportunity," said Scott, who to Bruce resembles more a puppy than a juvenile delinquent.

"I'm Bruce Banner, his boyfriend," said the brunette and Scott grinned and shook his hand.

"Oh and I'm sure you guys know about the whole juvie thing, but I swear I'll keep to myself. The only reason I went is because my friend Luis was stealing a smoothie machine and I was the driver," said the green eyed puppy who was explaining his crime like it was another day.

"Alright, well Bruce and I are meeting friends tomorrow night and you can come if you want," said Tony who thinks Scott will really get along with Wade.

Wade and Peter are attending Manhattan College. It's great that everyone is a train or two away from each other so they can update their friends on what's going on in school.

"That would be awesome. You guys can meet Luis! He lives in Queens with his mom so I'll let him know!"

With that, the three of them continued to talk, with Scott helping them unpack seeing Tony had a lot of stuff with him. Maybe college won't be so bad.

-----------

Hey guys, sorry this update took so long I've been busy with my other book.

*shameless self promotion* Group Chat (Jarchie AU)

!!Tony's dorm room in the media!!

-A xox