Trinity asked us stuff!

Mulai dari awal

Ember: Death, and heat stroke.

Danny: Being looked at, or stared at.

Christopher: Death.

Spirit: Death.

Broken: Anything that causes positive emotions, I'll stay away from thank you very much.

MV: Idk.

Trinity: Do you know Sakura? If so, opinion on her?

Alyssa: Everyone in the SSC is kinda sorta okay with her. We know that North Pole from that roleplay AU has a low opinion on her because of the cherry blossom incident, though.

Alika: Can't blame her. I have a bit of an issue as well.

Earth: She's unsettling and off putting.

Water: Frustrating, to say at the least.

Animal: Not very nice.

Plant: An unrelatable and unlikable character, but we understand that she may be misunderstood.

Star: I was fine with her until the cherry blossom incident, in which case, I will take North's side. She's the only one I've seen so far who had to go through that. In all the other AUs, no one else ever found her special spot in the forest and took it away from her like that. It never happened.

Gray: She seems like a bully, which already makes me think almost less of her than Tommy. The difference is, I've never caught Sakura bullying anyone. Tommy bullied me for a good majority of my life.

R.D.O: I usually don't like to feel badly about anyone, but my opinion on Sakura is almost as low as my opinion on Ruby and Rianna.

Image: I made that forest for North Pole, and North Pole only. I'm very disappointed that it's being found in some AUs. It's going to take a while before I can bring myself to raise my opinion on Sakura again.

Positive: I've never met her, but she seems misunderstood!

Negative: We all think that she's misunderstood, but I don't like her and there's something off about her. It doesn't help that I can't like anyone either. So while I usually would feel nothing for Sakura, after hearing about her from the SSC, she sounds like the kind of person that I would keep an eye on and probably attempt to severely injure if she ever caused any trouble. And after the cherry blossom incident, I might destroy that forest so that Sakura can't have it either.

Image: If you did that I wouldn't bother to restore it.

13: I have to agree with the majority. I don't think highly of her. Perhaps it goes a bit too far to say that I actually look down on her, but it may be the truth.

Flick: I can't say I like her.

Gabriel: I don't want to judge a girl that I haven't met, but right about now, she seems pretty awful.

Leona: We all know about the cherry blossom incident, and most of us now either hate Sakura's guts, or we have less than average opinions on her...

Solar: Gift from the gods? Meant to be good? I don't think so. Her backstory alone makes me hate her. Doesn't she know there's only one true living God?!

Lunar: I agree with the majority. Most of us dislike her backstory. Not only is it cliche with no obvious plot twist, but most of us also believe that there is only one God out there, so we'd like to claim that her backstory is false and a cover up for something much worse. The cherry blossom incident lowers my opinion on her even further.

Meteorite: I'm honestly surprised that the cherry blossom incident was mentioned before backstory. I get that some of this may be because of her father, but I'd also like to claim that the part about being a 'gift from the gods' is false. She's upset most of us very much, so you can't expect any of us to like her at all.