Sensitive The Sequel (Natasha Romanoff x Reader x Wanda Maximoff)

You gulp and step out of the car. The words 'Avengers' stared back at you. Today was the day Natasha and Wanda introduced you to their team...

You felt their eyes on you. You looked down to the floor where you suddenly found your shoes rather interesting. They had asked you questions which you replied until Tony (being Tony) asked a rather embarrassing question causing you to glow bright red. Now their voices overlapped each other. Your head was ringing. The lights were too bright. You covered your ears. You squeezed your eyes shut.

"Babe?"

Tears started flowing down your face.

"(Y/N)?"

Tears started to flow in a steady stream. You started to shake. You felt like an embarrassment. What kind of girlfriend would break down in front of their friends? The more you thought about it, the more you cried. 

Natasha and Wanda were worried. You had meltdowns like this before. They shooed the other team members out of the room and sat next to you.

A hand reached out to touch you while another lifted up your face. You flinched at those.

"(Y/N...)"

You didn't respond and they stopped. They watched you as you slowly calmed down. A hand slowly wiped the tears off your face while another rubbed circles on your back. Once you fully calmed down, you looked at your girlfriends.

"Sorry. Sorry for all this."

Natasha: "It's not your fault."

Wanda: "No one can control these."

You looked at your girlfriends gratefully and hugged them.

Okay, so this chapter is rather crappy. Might have something to do with... Nah, it's just crappy writing. Well it's crappy because well I felt bad if I didn't post the sequel. Also...

THANK YOU FOR THE 2K READS!!!

I can't believe itttttt. Thank y'all so much for reading. Bye!!!