Soulmate Preferences (Avengers)

In a world from birth, the person you are destined to be with, their words will be engraved into your skin. There is no discrimination I this world. As long as you are with your soulmate. Nothing is wrong.

Natasha Romanoff/Black Widow:

You never understood your soul words. It is kinda of understandable. However it made you an easy target for bullies at school. Nonetheless, you did your best and got a job at S.H.I.E.L.D. An agent. A level 6 to be precise. When you first joined S.H.I.E.L.D, you heard stories, of course about Calvary, Agent Hill and last but not least the Black Widow. Your wish was granted when Agent Hill passed you a file.

Agent Hill: "You will be working with Agent Romanoff. Do not fool around with her."

"Copy that Agent Hill."

You were walking back to your seat when you spotted the red head agent. You ran after her. When you were behind her, you tapped her on her shoulder.

Natasha was not having a good day. She was sick and tired of her soul words. Most people at S.H.I.E.L.D called her by it. By now she was rather pissed at it. So when you tapped her on her shoulder, she was going to respond but you said something that pissed her off.

"Agent Romanoff-"

Natasha: "PLEASE SHUT THE HELL UP AND LEAVE ME ALONE."

You blinked one the twice and looked at the words on your arm.

"You are my soul mate?"

You asked, poker face.

Natasha felt so embarrassed. She literally shouted at her soulmate.

Natasha: "Yes..... Sorry about that. Call me Natasha."

"(Y/N), I believe we have a mission together."

Natasha: "Yes we do and after that how about dinner?"

"Sure."

Wanda Maximoff/Scarlet Witch:

Yer a witch.

The only thing Wanda could gather from this was that her soulmate was a Harry Potter fan. Wanda imagines different scenarios how this would be said. Except in reality it was really different. Like really different.

Are you drunk?

Having that sentence imprinted on your arm made you wonder what would make your soulmate ask you that question. Of course you were asked this question many times already but none being your soulmate. Today was no different, you were at a bar, drinking again. Then a group of noisy people entered, you groaned and downed another shot.

Wanda did not want to go to a bar but Tony insisted on bringing everyone. She felt really uncomfortable.

You watched as the group went to a table. You saw a guy dragging a pretty girl on his arm. You wouldn't mind talking to her. But it looks like she was taken. Pity. Down went another shot.

Wanda pulled herself away from Tony and went to the bar table instead. She sat down and ordered a drink. She fumbled around with her hands and red wisps came out. She then noticed someone was staring at her. The someone was only one seat away from her.

You watched as the pretty girl played with her hands. You didn't know what came over you but you moved right next to her and looked her straight in the eyes.

"Yer a witch." Wanda gasped when she heard those words. She went closer to your face and smell the alcohol.

"Are you drunk?" The words just slammed you in the face. This pretty girl was your soulmate? No way. Then you kissed her.

The amazing feeling of her lips was what Wanda felt before the embarrassment when Tony wolf whistled.

Carol Danvers/Captain Marvel:

You were going to be a pilot and you heard that there will be two others with you. You couldn't wait to meet them. The three of you were going to be the first ladies to pilot an aircraft.

Carol was excited. She has been waiting for this day.

Carol: "I heard that there will be another woman joining us."

Maria: "Yeah, apparently she is quite good."

You were at the air base, waiting for the other ladies. And you saw them walking towards you, you waved them over. Just as they approached a guy knocked you on the ground and your things spilled out. "Great." You muttered. You were packing your things when they came to you.

"Hi, I'm (Y/N), didn't expect to be such a clutz today."

Carol: "It's the guys fault."

The moment you heard the sentence, you looked up from your packing and locked eyes with the blonde who spoke.

Carol awkwardly stood there as the girl stared at her. Luckily Maria took charge of the situation.

"Hi (Y/N), I'm Maria and this is Carol."

Carol. What a nice name.

"Carol-"

Carol: "(Y/N)-"

"Sorry you can go first."

Carol: "Would you like to have lunch with me?"

"That would be lovely."

And from the side, Maria just watched the cute and awkward interaction.