"Lillette,"  I  hear  next  to  me  suddenly.  I  jump,  turning  to  where  I  heard  it.  And  it  just  happens  to  be  Emmet.  He  looks  at  me  smiling.  Veronica  smirks  at  me,  giving  me  a  nudge  on  the  arm,  as  she  walks  away  leaving  me  with  Emmet. 

I  feel  my  cheeks  get  heated.  I  walk  up  to  him  slowly. 

"Hey,"  I  say.

"Uh  hi,"  he  says.  "Heard  you  got  a  perfect  score  on  the  test.  And  I'm  the  one  with  enhanced  intelligence,  and  I  got  four  wrong."

I  raise  my  eyebrows. 

"Really?"  I  say  weirdly. 

"Yeah,  my  friends  gave  me  so  much  crap  for  it."  he  says  with  a  chuckle.  I  giggle,  awkwardly,  looking  down  at  the  floor.  We  stand  there  for  a  few  long  seconds,  until  he  says  something. 

"Hey,  um...  are  you  free,  like  right  now?  Because  I  have  my  free  period  now...  I  don't  know  about  you,  but  thought  you'd  may  wanna..."  his  voice  trails  off.

"...Go  for  a  walk...  around  the  grounds...?"  I  finish  for  him.  He  stares  at  me,  as  if  he  doesn't  know  what  I  think  yet.

"Um,  yes.  It  can  be  as  friends...  or  it  can  be  as  like...  you  know,  more  than  that..."  he  says  to  me. 

My  emotions  are  exploding  inside,  but  I'm  keeping  my  cool.

"Um......  yeah!"  I  exclaim.  "Sure!"

Emmet  smiles  brightly. 

"All  right!  All  right!  Nice!"  he  exclaims.  "Wait  like  right  now?"

"Yeah!  Yeah!  Why  not?  Heh!"  I  exclaim  chuckling. 

*  *  * 

I  talk  as  he  hands  me  the  cheeseburger  he  snuck  from  the  cafe. 

"Wow,  you  really  know  how  to  sneak  in  and  sneak  out  of  things."  I  say  unwrapping  the  burger,  referencing  to  the  time  they  were  in  the  cage  during  Jamie's  plan.  He  snickers. 

"Heh,  well,  it  is  kind  of  my  thing."  he  says  sitting  down  next  to  me  in  front  of  the  window,  watching  the  sun  set,  the  sky  turning  pink  absent.  I  take  a  bite  of  the  burger,  the  same  old  flavor  as  ever,  but  somehow  incredibly  delicious.

"Oh  my  God,  the  same  old  flavor  but  somehow  I  love  it  every  time."  I  say  chewing.  Emmet  giggles.

"Wow.  You  like  to  eat  cheeseburgers  and  you're  a  twig."  he  says.  I  roll  my  eyes. 

"Yeah  see  my  friends,  they  force  themselves  to  get  eating  disorders.  If  you  wanna  sit  at  their  table,  you  have  to  eat  only  fruit  and  vegetables. But  that  is  not,  stopping  me  from  getting  this  delicious  meal  in  just  maybe  even  once  a  week."  I  say.

"Wow,  do  they  know?"  asks  Emmet.  I  turn  over  to  him  smirking.

"No  they  do  not,"  I  say.  "And  I  have  no  regrets  whatsoever."

He  snickers,  "Ha  nice!"

I  nod,  chewing.  A  while  passes. 

"Hey,  you  got  any  other  powers  besides  illusion  and  telepathy?"  asks  Emmet.