Zane x Janus (Smut)

Sorry this is so rushed and so late, school's been kicking me RIGHT IN THE ASS

Also why does the Yan!Zane fic have like no reads, I worked hard on it :(

Some shitty indie music was playing quietly on Zane's phone, being completely ignored. Zane straddled Janus' lap, kissing down his jawline to his neck. Janus slowly moved his hands from the small of Zane's back to the waistline of his jeans. Zane bit at his lover's neck, looking up for a reaction. Upon receiving close to nothing, he bit harder. He heard Janus groan softly and grinned. Zane licked to bite marks, tasting the small amount of blood dripping out of it. "Fuckin' vampire..." Janus muttered, the playful jab barely reaching Zane's ears. Zane snickered and lightly nipped at Janus' neck. "You're the one who likes it..."

Zane readjusted how he was sitting, "accidentally" grinding down on Janus, feeling how hard he had gotten from the bites. Janus let out a soft growl and pulled Zane closer to him. Zane held onto the other's shirt, slowly lifting it up. Janus grabbed the end of him shirt from his partner and pulled it off, throwing it to the floor. Zane kissed his collarbone and trailed his fingers up and down his back. He slid his fingers under Janus' waistband, softly touching his skin.

Janus let a breathy moan escape when Zane scratched at his waist. When Zane looked up to see more reaction, Janus pulled him into a deep kiss. The kiss lasted far longer than intended, Zane digging his fingers into Janus' arms.

The two quickly pulled back when they heard loud chatter and laughing break the general silence throughout the house. Fuck. Zane hastily got up and left the room, nearly slamming his door. Janus heard him and Garroth talking for a short while. He moved to sit off the edge of the bed, impatiently waiting. Zane came back into the room and hurried back to his bed, continuing his kiss with Janus. "But what about-"

"He said they were going to the movies, but my parents are gonna be home in about 10 minutes, so we just have to be quick about it..." Janus quickly nodded before Zane connected their lips once again. He hooked his fingers on Janus' jeans once again, this time bringing down his boxers as well, pulling them down slowly. He tossed them aside once they were off.

Zane kneeled down in front of Janus, kissing the inside of his thigh. Janus ran his fingers through his partner's hair, becoming more irritated as Zane refused to give him what he wanted. "For someone so concerned with not getting caught, you sure are wasting time right now..."

Zane pouted, but he knew Janus was right. As much as he'd like to think so, they don't have all the time in the world. He licked a strip up Janus' cock, looking up with faux innocence to see the responses he craved. Zane smiled when he felt Janus run his fingers through his hair and tug on it. He kitten-licked Janus' tip, tasting salty precum on his tongue. No more teasing, that's right...

Zane sucked on the tip of Janus' member, making his way down to the base. To avoid choking and making himself look like an idiot, he disguised any struggle as a moan. Saliva ran down Janus' dick as Zane slowly moved up and down, running his tongue along the side as he sucked it. Janus groaned and tightened his grip on Zane's hair. "Irene... The things I would do to just take you right now..." There it was. Exactly what Zane was looking for. He put his hand in between his legs and pressed against it, needing the friction.

Zane continued to suck on Janus' cock, humming. Janus thrusted into Zane's mouth, feeling that he was close. Zane looked up at him, amusement shining in his eye. He quickened his pace, realizing they probably don't have much time left until his parents are supposed to be back.

Janus tried to pull Zane's hair back as he got closer and closer. Zane wrapped his arms around his waist, forcing him to release inside of his mouth. Zane relaxed as he pulled off and swallowed Janus' hot cum. He looked up at Janus and licked his lips. Janus pulled Zane up by his shirt collar and connected their lips. The kiss was again cut off by a voice, this time of Zianna Ro'meave. "We're home!"

Zane sighed in annoyance and went out to greet his mother and inform her that no, why would there be anyone else in the house? No secret boyfriends here.

Zane went back to his room and saw Janus playing with one of the pins on his jacket that was on the end of the bed. "My mom thinks I'm sick now, so she might come in to give me something. Just a heads up." Zane struggled finishing the sentence with his now sore voice. Janus repeated him, mocking how much his boyfriend's voice cracked now. Zane rolled his eyes and sat next to Janus, burying his head into his arm and nearly falling asleep.

(833 Words)