Eijiro the Cat

Kirishima POV

I kept running and running and running. I then caught eyes of the the hospital. The one they took Katsuki to. Yes! Now getting in is another problem. I heard footsteps behind me as I look at the door.

"Wow you're not really smart are you?" Wait that's- Shit! Pink hands pick me up and look back. Mina, of course she would pick me up. "So umm Riot can we just talk?" Suddenly, a doctor walked out of the hospital and bumped into Mina.

"Sorry are you Pinky, the hero?" He asked, smiling. Mina nodded. "Yeah." The doctor smiled. "I'm Dr. Nekohokori and you're friends with Ground Zero correct?" Mina nodded. "Well see... that's what I wanted to talk about.... See this cat.." Nekohokori stopped her. Wait did he flinch when she mentioned the cat? "The cat what about it? Because it shouldn't matter. Bakugo is insane. He tried attacking me after I talked to him. It kept saying I was a villain."

Wait that doesn't add up. He isn't insane and him deflecting the cat which proves that is.... wait Bakugo callling him a villain? That doesn't....wait what if? Then again he did look familiar. Wait, that white hair and that smile. It's him! That damn villain that turned me into a cat. That little unmanly piece of shit! Lying like that, just to get away with a crime!

I hissed him, my ears back. He looked at me and smirked. "That cat looks angry. I wonder why." He said, slyly. I undrew my claws and started to squirm out of Mina's gasp. I turned to Mina. Her face was one of confusion. Had she started wonder about the villains's words?

"Hey doc. I'm going to deal with this cat, he seems really on edge, just stay here okay?" Mina said, glaring at me. The villain nodded. "Very well, just be quick, I still need to talk to you." Mina ran into a side alley and made me face her. She whispered in my ear. "This isn't your normal quirk is it?"

I nodded. "Just as I thought. Let me guess, that guy is actually a villain and he turned you this way?" She whispered and I nodded. Mina smiled. Then her expression changed to something of realization. "Wait are you Eijiro?" I meowed and nodded. She started smiling a wide smile.

He hugged me tight. "Oh thank god!" She whispered shouted. "So we need find out a way to capture this villain without him knowing? Any ideas?" I shrugged. She sighed. "Well just act calm okay? We can't have him figure out that I know, cause I think he knows you already know." She said, before she started walking back with me in her arms.

Nekohokori was still waiting for us. I glared at him. Mina smiled normally. "Sorry this guy can just hate random people. So uhh what did you want to talk about?" She asked.

He nodded and walked inside. She followed him inside, still holding me. We walked into a room and she sat me down. He looked at her and started. "Usually we let friends see the insane person at least one time before we send them away, but he seems a bit more unstable and he could attack you. Are you sure you want to visit him?" She nodded. "Yeah even if he went insane, he's still my friend."

He nodded and got up. She led her to the room that held Bakugo. "You can't bring the cat in with you." He said as she was just about to walk in with me in her arms. "Oh it's just he attacks anyone else who tries to hold him so I kinda need to hold him." She said He nodded. "Oh okay... so go inside and see him. Just hold the cat okay?" He seemed doubtful.

Mina nodded. "Okay. Thank you." She walked into the room, holding me. There in front of us was Bakugo looking down. He looked up, a glare in his eyes. The glare softened as he looked at Mina and me.

"Mina.... are you here to call me crazy too?" He asked, seemly defeated. She shook her head and put me down on the table in front of Bakugo. Bakugo looked at me and then Mina. Mina glared at Bakugo. "I don't believe you're insane, Bakugo. I think that doctor is a villain." She says.

Bakugo smiles. "Heh, let me guess? You figured out what happened to him too?" He glanced at me. Mina nodded. They both turned to me. "So Eijiro, do you have any idea how to turn into a human?" Mina asked. I shook my head.

Then I started glowing. Shit!