Riot

Mina POV

I cornered "Riot" in the alley way. God it's dishonorable to call this villain, who I PET with my hand, HIS name. God he even looks like him. But it can't be. Bakugo saw him die. However, it's the only name we have for him. I took a step towards him. "So why were you in Ground Zero's house Riot? What were you planning?" I snarled at him.

He took a step back. "I-I didn't mean to go to his house he just-" I stop him. "Yeah yeah yeah. I call that bullshit!" I ready to spray acid at Riot. He took another step back. "Mina it-" I spray my acid at his shoulder. "DON'T CALL ME BY MY FUCKING NAME!"

He held his hand to his shoulder. The acid did good damage to his skin, burning through his shirt and part of his skin. He seemed to be surprised by something, as if he didn't expect to be hurt. He looked back at me, a glare in his eyes.

He rushed at me, his fists ready to fight. I shot some acid at him and he put his arms up in defense. The acid burned his skin, but he continues pushing forward. This caught me off guard as he knocked me to the ground. 

As I fell over, I looked up to see him running away. I slowly got up and hissed in pain. I needed to go follow him, but I'm hurt. He hit harder then I thought he would. It's clear he didn't want to really hurt me. I go and look in the direction he ran to. I don't see him or a  black cat. I sigh and started walking to my agency.

??? POV

I did it! Yes I got away from her. I'm not hurt, well at least not a lot. I hope she's okay, I did hit her really hard. I started running in the direction Bakugo was being taking away. I started glowing and I quickly made a turn into an alley way. I then turned back into a cat. I walked out of the now large shirt and pants. 

I was still kind of bleeding, but there was something I needed to do. Bakugo. I start to run again. I rushed past people on the street going in the direction Bakugo went. I need to find him. I need to explain everything.

I need to tell them I'm Kirishima.

A/N: Wow wow wow. This got a lot more support then I thought it would. Also Plot Twist that's not really a plot twist because I really didn't try to hide it. So yeah that's fun. So you might be wondering about what quirk hit Kirishima. I'll talk about that next chapter.