Dreams and Nekos

Bakugo POV

I opened my eyes to find myself in a field of flowers. There is a slight breeze flowing past. I noticed a figure to distance looking away from me. I slowly walked toward the figure to get a better look. Then I noticed it's red hair, flowing down in the wind. I knew who it was. Someone who held a special place in my heart.

I started running towards him, screaming his name over and over again.  As I got closer to him, I reached my hand out to him. Suddenly, darkness surrounded him, over taking him. I screamed his name and he still didn't respond as he faded away.

It was another one of my many nightmares. The field of flowers was now an empty void, the soft and calming breeze gone. I fell to my knees, slowly crying. Tears fell onto the ground. Suddenly, a voice rips through the void. 

Bakugo, you want to see him again right? The booming voice asked. I looked around to find the source of the voice, but I found nothing. I simply nodded. Then keep your love for him. Don't let go. Now say it! The voice boomed once again. 

I knew all too well what it was. The words I could never say. I screamed them at the top of my lungs.

"I love you Eijiro!"  

??? POV

I looked at Bakugo's door. God I messed up this time. I started walking around the house. I used to hang out with Bakugo all the time in this house. It was much cleaner back then. I walk to the kitchen. The glass from the mug I broke was still on the ground. I wish I could repair it, but it's kinda hard when, well, I don't have hands.

Suddenly, I felt something echo in my ears. It was a voice. I could swear I had heard the voice before. I then started glowing. Okay something is very wrong here. I thought well looking at my glowing self. 

I only closed my eyes for moment, but when I opened them, everything was different. I was bigger, much bigger. I looked at myself. I'm a human again! I thought, smiling widely. Then I saw it. I had a tail. I quickly went to a mirror in the house, getting a handle with now walking on 2 feet again.

I found it and looked at myself. My hair was black and down. I also had cat ears on my head. Other then my black cat ears and tail, I looked like how I looked like in middle school. I walked around a bit more. Then I remembered the broken mug.

I got some glue and went back into the kitchen. I grabbed most of the pieces off the ground and glued them together. It was sloppy, but hey it was something. I did mange to cut my self, so a got a bandaid and put it around my finger.

Then I started glowing again and when I blinked, I was a cat again. The bandaid was now on my paw, but everything was just the same as before. I sighed, but there was a small bit of hope in me. Soon I know I'll be human again. 

Or at least, I hope.