_____

QUESTIONS FOR MIN

if you would date a member, who would be and why? ( by @min_melyrose )
omg this is a very difficult question...i would say everyone because i love the members with all my heart, and it would be hard to think about choosing just one of them...
but, if i have to say just one name, it would be namjoon.
namjoon has helped me a lot since the beginning of bangtan, since predebut, when i was afraid not to be enough and not to deserve this opportunity. he would be a very good, caring and sweet boyfriend :3
*namjoon, crying in the background, "that's so sweet min-ah"*

who's your idol crush? (by @SaraSwan13 )
my idol crush? my idol crush is exo's xiumin-sunbaenim; i've always been fascinated by his personality and tender voice, that melts my heart everytime i listen to it. i love his body and his energy on the stage, as well as his bright personality.
i've been friends for years with baekhyun-ssi, who is part of exo as well.
the first time i saw minseok-sunbaenim at exo's dorm, my heart fluttered so much that i almost fainted ! but now the situation is way better and i'm more comfortable around him.

what's your favourite song? (by @SaraSwan13 )
my favourite song is "haru haru" by big bang-sunbaenim ! this is such a good and meaningful song...i end up crying everytime i listen to it ;(

what do you appreciate about the boys? (by @mocheeeeeeeeeeese )
i appreciate everything about them, really. it is because of them that years ago, before debut, i decided to fight against my fears in order to overcome the difficulties that i had to face. they give me strength and love and i will be forever thankful for this. i would not be the same without them...actually, i would be nothing without them.

which ship do you prefer? (by @mocheeeeeeeeeeese )
ship? what is a ship?
min-ah, a ship is when you think that 2 people would be good together in a relationship
ah! now i got it ! i'd say hope-ssi and yoongi-ssi, they give strength to eachother and they have supported eachother since the beginning, they'd look cute together~
suga : "min, my love, WHAT THE-"
j-hope : "i'm gonna remove the red heart near your name in my contacts. i said what i said."

what inspires you the most (for songs) ? (by @ChimT21tnt )
i actually get a lot of inspiration from by past experience and from the people that have surrounded me and surround me now.
i always try to put myself in my songs, together with all the emotions that i've felt in life, both sad and happy ones ! what i had to face in the past made me the person i am now, i don't want to forget anything.

_____

QUESTIONS FOR THE MEMBERS

what do you appreciate about min ? (by @mocheeeeeeeeeeese )
namjoon : i appreciate her strength. she went through a lot, she had to face things that i would never be able to overcome. she was extremely strong and courageous, i admire her so much~

jin : i love her kindness, she is always free to help the members, even when she is tired after a long day in the studio or when she doesn't feel well for her frequent headaches. 

yoongi : i love every part of her and her personality. she brightens my day and makes me happy and feel loved everytime i look at her and talk to her. she is such an hardworking person and it amazes me thinking about the fact that she is so young and talented at the same time.
jin: u.u our yoongi is in love !!
yoongi: shut up hyung ! that's not true *blushes*

hoseok : i love her energy! min may seem a very lazy person, especially because her love for sleep...in reality she is a very energetic girl that would spend hours and hours in the dance room in order to learn perfectly the new choreo. i love this side of her !

jimin : i appreciate the time we spend together alone. when we are alone min's cutest side comes out and we could spend hours and hours sleeping together, cuddling and whispering cute things to eachother.
jungkook : jimin-hyung ! don't say those things! we are jealous !

taehyung : i love her beauty! she is such a beautiful girl and i love to remind her about this everytime i see her, especially if she is wearing one of the dresses that i bought for her.
yoongi : you buy her too sexy outfits, everytime she wears those dresses we can't even think properly.
hoseok : i wanted to disagree, but that's totally right.
namjoon : agreed.
jin : superagreed.
jimin : supersuperagreed.
jungkook: yes.
taehyung : i know that you are all thankful :P

jungkook : i love her voice. she has such a strong voice when she is rapping, but at the same time her voice becomes so tender and soft when she sings that my heart flutters everytime. she is an inspiration for me and makes me want to do my best to produce and sing my music!

_____

this q/a has now finished! i hope that you will like the answers and that you will also help me to give me advices for future chapters!
i now have some questions for you, that you can answer in the comments~
these are the questions:

who is your bias in bts? and your bias wrecker?
•what do you think about min's character?
•who is your fav ship (min + a member) ?
•what do you think about me? who do you think is my bias in bts ?

have fun answering ! for now, i wish you a good day/night and hope that you enjoyed the chapter!
love y'all !
-meow