Chapter One

(A/N) Hello! This is my first fanfiction on wattpad so please be nice... FAIR WARNING NOW- THIS STORY IS VERY VERY TRIGGERING FOR SOME. SO HEADS UP. Just trying to look out for ya :) anywayyy, I don't know when I'll be updating, but I have many chapters done already so it should be once or twice a week. I plan for this story to go on for as long as it needs to go for.  Feel free to comment and what not.

____________________________________________________________

SHADOW'S POV

“I guarantee that you’ve had sex at least twice. This week,” Joe said to Pete across the lunch table.

“That’s just what people say about me dude. You know I don’t do it THAT much,” Pete smirked at the end of his sentence.

Joe and Andy laughed a little. I just sat back in my chair, looking around. I know that they must have noticed my absence from the conversation, since they all abruptly stopped talking and looked at me. Patrick sighed deeply. They all must know who I’m waiting on.

“Shadow, he might have ditched school again. You shouldn’t worry about him so much,” Andy told me, concerned.

“I know. But if he ditched, he would have told me… right?” I asked, worried about their answers.

“I’m sure he would. Maybe he just got held back in class like last week,” Pete stated, trying to make me feel better.

“Thanks for the concern, Pete... Oh wait! Here he comes!” I exclaimed with a big smile on my face.

“Hey babe,” the tall man with green eyes said to me.

“Hey Dean. Where were you?” I asked, still smiling.

He pecked me on the lips real quick. Another sigh from Patrick? What’s his deal?

Dean replied, “My math teacher kept me behind for speaking up in class. She’s such a bitch.”

He chuckled a little. I smiled as I gave him my sandwich. He never brings his own lunch. He gives me a smile back in acceptance and gratitude. He wraps his right arm around my shoulders as he continues to eat the sandwich with his other hand.

PATRICK’S POV

I looked over at Shadow in Dean in pure jealousy. Why can’t she look at me like that? I’ve known her longer than he ever has, or ever will for that matter. There are rumors going around that the famous Dean never stays in one place for more than a month. He’s already been here for two months, one of which he has been together with the love of my life. I guess in a way I don’t blame her. Dean’s all handsome and strong, and I’m… well… not. And Shadow she’s just so… stunning, inside and out. Don’t get me wrong, I love being her friend, but I just get frustrated sometimes when I realize that she won’t see me as anything but her friend.

But sometimes when I think about it, Dean is no good for her. If he’s really gonna leave her soon, shouldn’t he tell her? I know it’s none of my business, but I just care about her, you know?

SHADOW’S POV

Something’s up with Dean. He seems… sad? He’s also being a little clingier with me. Not that I mind, but still. I feel like, as his girlfriend, I have the right to figure out what’s wrong. As I am snapped out of my thoughts, the bell rings. Next period, I have biology. Thank god! Dean’s my hbp’. ‘Hbp’ is a phrase me and my friends refer Dean as. It stands for ‘hot biology partner’. Anyway, now I get a chance to finally talk to him about what is going on with him.

_____________________________________________

I know, I know. That was a very short chapter. Don't worry, the next chapters will be much longer. I'm just getting started here people. Anyway,  the next few chapters get angsty yet fluffy. So beware. Thank you for reading!

~Kira