"A princess? Really?"

"Yeah. I've always wanted to be one, but in never dressed up like one. You could even be the prince!-I-If you want?"

I smile. "I'd love to be your prince."

I stop at Ruth's. "Be right back." She says.

"Wait! Don't you need my help."

"Nope. I don't own that much stuff."

She leaves. "Okay, Theo, get a grip. Yes, she is very attractive, but you have to respect her. Don't treat her like another one night stand." I say to myself.

She opens the door. "Hey." She gets in with a bag. She is now wearing leggings and a different sweatshirt.

"That's it?" I say referring to her bag of cloths and raising my eyebrows.

"Yup."

I just chuckle.

Devon's Prov.

Theo's been acting weird today. Especially when he woke up. Now mistake me if I'm wrong, but I think he likes me. "Your wrong!" a stern voice in my head says.

"How do you know?" I think.

"Because who could love a girl so broken..." The voice says.

Wait a second... I've heard those words before. The monster. He said them to me.

"We're here!" Theo yells.

He opens my door for me, and walks me to a store with wigs and costumes inside.

"Pick whatever you want." He tells me.

I nod. I start walking around the stores. My eyes light up like a kid in a candy store. I hear a slight chuckle.

I turn towards Theo. "What's so funny?" I ask.

"You," He point out, "You have no idea what you're going to wear. Do you?"

"Nope." I laugh.

"Let me help." He suggests.

"No way I want to surprise you." I say shooing him away. "Now you stay on the men's side, and I will stay on the woman's side."

"Okay."

Time Lapse

Theo and I walk out of the store with a ton of bags.

"I will call a hairdresser and a makeup artist for you." He tells me when we get into the car.

"You don't need to do that." I tell him.

"O yes I do. This is your first Halloween party in awhile. I want it to be a night to remember."

"Okay. Fine." I smile.

Another Time Lapse. The next day. HALLOWEEN!

"Hello." Two woman say while walking into my room.

"Hi."

"I'm Jenny, and this is Lilly. I will be doing your hair while Lilly does your makeup." She smiles at me.

The two woman look at my costume. "It's a perfect costume for you!" Lilly squeals.

The two woman get to work.

Time Lapse.. I guess I'm in a "lets skip time" mood today.

"Done." Lilly says.

"Almost... And... Done!" Jenny says. "Now lets get you into your costume."

Theo's Prov.

I spent the last few hours setting up the party. Everything was ready, and all I had to do was put on my costume. I head towards my room. I change into my classic prince outfit. (A/N: Look at pictures at the beginning of the story:)!)

Once I finish changing the guest start to come, but Devon is nowhere to be seen. I head up to her room, but I'm stopped at the stairs by Lilly.

"Your princess will be down in a minute. Please wait here." She tells me.

"Okay?"

The music changes to Beating Heart by Ellie Goulding.

Devon's Prov.

"Come here. It's time. Just remember breath, and try not to be blinded by the bright lights." Jenny says pulling me to the stairs.

"Wait... What?"

Before she could answer a spot light hits me. Now I get what she was talking about. I hear my favorite song in the background. I listen to the words, and I try to ignore the stares.

When I get closer to the bottom I notice Theo coming to meet me halfway. I notice him staring intensely at me while he walks... Should I be offended, or is it a compliment?

Theo's Prov.

A large light hits the top of the stairs. I start walking towards the light knowing it was Devon, but the light was too bright to see her.

Once I get about halfway to her I can see her clearly. She's wearing a strapless, golden dress. It fits her nicely. She also got a tiara on that tops the outfit off. Her hair is in loose curls and her makeup consists of a smokey eye and light pink lipstick. (A/N: Check out the picture at the beginning)

She was beautiful. I could tell I was drooling and staring. I quickly stop when I notice.

We meet each other. "You look beautiful, my lady." I say bowing.

"Don't you look handsome, Prince James." She says while taking my hand and curtsying.

I help her walk down the rest of the stairs. "May I have this dance?" I ask her.

"You may." She answers.

I take her to the center of the ballroom. I pull her in close and grab her hips. She puts her hands around my shoulders.

"I'm a lucky man tonight." I tell her.

"Why?"

"Because I'm dancing with the most beautiful girl here."

Her cheeks turn bright red, and that's when I couldn't control myself. All my feelings came out. My brain wasn't controlling my body. My heart was.

I pull her close to me, and lean in slowly to kiss her. When our lips touch I can feel her stiff up, but slowly kisses me back.

I pull away slightly, and she pouts a little wanting more. "Be mine?" I ask her.

"Forever and always." Devon replies and this time she leans in for the kiss.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤YAYAY! I updated! I realized I haven't updated this book since the beginning of October, and I just had to do a Halloween special. Anyways HAPPY HALLOWEEN. Vote and comment. Thank you!

QOTD: Did you dress up this year?

AOTD: Yes I did, but I didn't trick or treat. I was the Tin (Wo)Man.