Focus on the big picture

I look at myself

I look at myself. I look huge. I am bigger than a skyscraper. I look at her. She is massive.
This was wild, we just took off our dress without any communication.

I slept on the bed first and waited for her.
She leaps onto me like an angry animal.
It was wild. She pushes me aside and starts pounding rapidly. Everytime she slams her massive toy onto mine, it seperates both of us away. This impulse was extraordinary that the giant island -like-bed shook. She was one massive beast. Her toys felt like machines smashing mine trying to suppress it.

I hunt her down too. Every time she went up for a heavy pounding, I use superspeed and drive my hammer right into the hole in mid air. She collapses onto me. I use heat vision on her butt till it's warm.I grab it and with one blast I send my toys to the ends of hers. I feel my toy getting hotter. She lets out a huge orgasm. She loves it. She bends pulling me up with her. I feel my giant hot hammer being slightly reshaped.
I bite her her neck furiously. She loves it. We squeezed each other, suppressing her breast with my chest. Meanwhile, our toys are burning. My hot rod is being forged in her movement. It was incredible! I start squeezing her harder than ever and she bends back trying to resist it.
Then covers my face with breasts. I have my feast. Once my face is uncovered she slams me to ground, and bends the other way completely, our toys were fuming. I use my heat vision on her abs. She screams as our toys almost melt in the heat. She knows I can take it. But she doesn't want to look inferior to me.
I read her mind. I start thrusting it up till it hits her stomach in quick blows. She smiles in joy. That was lovely.

I use superspeed and roll her off me. Once I'm at the top, I start hunting the beast. She couldn't keep up anymore. I use heat vision on my chest and body-slam her to the ground. She was moaning, while we lie still. I kept squeezing her and kept increasing the pressure. The pressure and heat burns her, almost melting it, slowly deforming her breast as it rolls on my chest. I try to cool it but she stops me. She loves it. So I lie still squeezing as she moans in pleasure.

AFTER 2 DAYS

The moaning moved in a crecendo over the last few days, as we squeeze harder breaking each other's back. Our upper and lower toys feel like brutally being reforged. Suddenly the moaning hits a new high. Then it stops. She knocked herself out, still breathing but unconscious. A portal opened as I could see the woman slowly disintegrating. I couldn't help but feel bad for her. She enjoyed it so much. I read her mind, "I am Giganta. And I absolutely loved what you did! Let's do it again!" Then it stops. Maybe because she is now completely knocked out.