Darna gets to know about superman

Once the light was over it was darkness again but slowly now it was becoming brigher by the second I used my super speed cautiously and slowly scaned the place using my X Ray vision

But wait a minute. I found something on my  scan. Something moving. It could be a dangerous animal so I waited cautiously.

It started running towards me and I waited patiently but instead of hitting me it stopped right before me. I didn't understand what it was trying to do so I simply stood there. Suddenly it whirls it's legs and tries to trip me over by hitting my legs with its own.

But somehow it's trick worked and one of my leg slipped. The animal pulls with my other leg too and as I fall, it pounced on me. It tried to kill me by trapping my neck. I caught it easily but somehow it was quite fast for a normal animal but it removed its arms easily from my grip and landed a jab with its left arm.

This disturbed me. No one messes with the Man of steel. Especially not an animal.

I gave it rightfully back in its face, while welcoming it's right hand with my nose. I fell down to my left immediately I rolled over and try to suppress it, but somehow it's holding me back. Me, with my almighty superhuman strength!

It knocked my feet off the floor once again.
But I bring it down with me. It rolls me to it's left and before I knew it, it was on top of me. It held my hands in a unique fashion.

No this was not an animal. This had to be some other creature that I'd never seen before. It's grip was so strong that I couldn't pull my hands out of it. Then I stopped pulling and started pushing it.

The creature slipped down but pushed me to the other side. went back. When I got up it blasted on me and was trying to dominate me but this time even before the fall was over I used my flight power, performing a somersault and smashed it on the ground.
It cried with an "AaAaAaAaAah".

Then the lights slowly came and the darkness started leaving as we found out that we had both been assuming that each other was an animal.

But still could not trust her and held its hands with mine and also locked it's one leg, while the other one was moving  rapidly.I quickly use super speed and cement it on the floor.

Then I looked at its face. Sorry at HER face. she looked quite familiar but i couldn't recognize.

It was one of the rules of coming to the end. You forget all the unnecessary things. Only the necessary memories stay with us.

But we both felt mutually attracted towards each other, just like how I felt towards Hera in the beginning.I could say she was longing for a mild brush on the lips.I myself could really use a smooch. And so with no further questions we kiss each other.

It started with lips but then it spread like wildfire-first to the face, then to the neck, moved up to the ears and above, till my lips briefly brushing past her hair. It fell down to the right of the neck and then gradually decreased along the bony edges of her right shoulder and stopped somewhere near the middle. It stayed there for a while.