Part 4-A Perfect Night

I went upstairs to my bedroom and laid her on the bed. I went into the shopping bag I left there and pulled out the long black bustier dress I purchased. Yes this would look absolutely seductive and elegant on her. I laid it beside her on the bed, Kileen's sure to try it on once awoken.  I went into the bathroom and change into one of my black suits and had my hair swept back slightly. Kileen was sleeping soundly in my bedroom after an hour had passed. 

I went downstairs to play the piano for a while.

https://data.whicdn.com/images/24940357/original.gif

I imagined what Kileen would look like wearing that lovely bustier dress.

I played the piano for about an hour and took breaks in between. 

I honestly never thought pretending to be a teacher would get me a girl like Kileen. I wanted to make her a vampire immediately but these things need to take time. She'll awake at any time now I'm sure of it. Just as I thought I looked up and saw her descending down the stairs wearing the black bustier dress, looking sensual and seductive.

"You awoke beautiful, I'm glad."

 I walked towards her with a seductive look in my eye.

I kissed her hand and caressed it

I kissed her hand and caressed it. She gazed into my eyes in awe and wonderment.

"Would you like something to drink?" I asked. Kileen was completely lost in my eyes that she couldn't respond.