Chapter Seventy- Layla (Unedited)

"Oh, my gawd" I squeal excitedly sounding freakishly like Janice from friends.

I shake that thought off as we enter the pub, which isn't empty I might add, they have a live band on the stage that Gerry aka Gerard Butler sung on.

"Howya" a man about my dad's age crows happily raising his hat above his head. "You're a pretty one, ain't cha?"

"Hi" I say blushing at his compliment.

"Yeah, sir, she's gorgeous, she's also married and mine" Colton all but growls as his arm snakes around my waist pulling my back flush to his front.

"Oh," the man chuckles. "Calm your moobs, me boy, I was merely stating that your lady was pretty" he holds his hands up in mock surrender.

I elbow Colton in the ribs making him grunt in pain. "What was that for?" He grumbles.

"For being an arse" I hiss. "He was being polite, and he's old enough to be my dad, so be a dear and put your cock away please" I growl. "Please accept my apologies for my husbands behaviour, he's not normally such a noob" I coo before walking away from my arse of a husband.

Jesus, I love the man but it's just unnecessary how he acts sometimes.

"Ooo, you're in the kennels already" the man crows happily. "Better get used to that, Ma boyo, me missus has me arse in it frequently" he chuckles. "Ain't that right, me Queen" he coos to the woman behind the bar.

"Fuck off, Joseph—I tolds ya I wasn't speakin' to ya until closing time" she growls as she dries pint glasses before stacking them away. "Howya" she grins at me. "Sorry about im' " she says with a happy smile on her face. "What can I do for ya?" She asks me. "Lemme guess, you're a p.s I love you fan aren't ya?" She grins.

"Afternoon, Lenore" Ciara announces from behind Colton with Connall by her side. "Joseph" she acknowledges Joseph as she enters the pub.

"Ciara" Lenore grumbles. "What brings ye ere'?"

"Why—this here sweet couple are our clients and we're their tour guides" Ciara smiles warmly at me.

"I knew it" Lenore cries. "Ye just has that look" she grins like she's just solved the mother fuck of all clues.

"For fucksake, Lenny, we brought them ere' what did ye think they were coming for?" Connall asks her.

"Actually, Connall, ye weren't in sight when they first entered the place" Joseph chuckles. "And of course we knew what they were coming for" he says to connall.

"How?" Colton asks curiously.

"Well, ye accents were a dead cert" Joseph chuckles. "Plus, the only time we get non Irish folks ere' is because of Gerry and this PS I fucking love you, shite" Joseph grumbles.

"That's a lie" Lenore wails. "Gerry is not shite, and it's not only because of the film" she growls.

"Okay, Lenny, rein it in, love" Joseph chuckles nervously.

"That film has bought us more custom over the years than anything else" Lenore announces proudly. "Cecelia has written the sequel to it too, did you know?" She asks me.

I did, but I shake my head no...

"She has, I hope they're making that into a film too—though I don't know how Gerry can be in it this time around" she says as she picks up a framed picture with a warm smile.

"What's that you're holdin' Lenny?" Ciara asks curiously before I can.

Lenora grins turning the frame around and it's a picture of lenora and Gerard butler she's got her arms wrapped around his body squeezing him to her and he's laughing. "Here we fucking go again" Joseph grumbles.