Villain Deku (part 3)

Começar do início

His mother's mental instability

Source of scar

Shouto froze remembering his mother's expression before she attacked him.

Everyone flinched seeing the friendly and teasing mother, Rei Todoroki with that expression

Glares went to Endeavor seeing that and as Izuku just started talking about what he knew on the Todoroki family along with some questions he had on the family.

How is the family presented in public?

Shouto's relationship with his siblings.

Quirk questions

And

Body hair

Everyone(except Shouto and the injured Endeavor) just had their jaws drop when they heard Izuku ask about body hair of all things.

"It seems like that questions didn't abandon him in other worlds" Shouto said.

"Wait he's asked that before???" Jirou asked.

"He was apparently curious about it since his body hair has some green parts to his black hair" Shouto answered.

"Oh yeah you two are like the only ones in class who have multiple colors on their hair" Hagakure said.

"What about me!" Kaminari said pointing at the lightning bolt on it.

"Nah too little hair color difference" Mina said.

Shouto just stared at Izuku.

He is the villain who brought All Might's end.

With a pistol.

He knows about his past.

And are asking either questions regarding Endeavor's treatment or about his quirk.

How does he know all this?

"Oh yeah that must be a lot to take in for Shouto" Fuyumi said.

"Yeah imagine" Natsuo said as he held his hand out to count. "He learns about our father becoming number one"

Much to everybody's now(some people even more) contempt.

"Encounters the villain who killed All Might"

They all flinched still shocked about the thought of Izuku kidnapping and killing All Might.

"Gets kidnapped by him"

"Not to mention, chained up with no clear means of escape" Sero said.

"Especially with that being where the League lives so there's never really a moment of being alone" Jirou said.