.Chapter 1~

Gerita~ Forever together
Chapter one

Italy stood there crying in front of the mirror. He has been pregnant for 2 months and is showing a baby bump. "W-Why did I do to des-serve this!?!!"

When he said this Romano walked in and saw his little fratello in pain. He had heard his brother was pregnant with a little bambino/bambina from the doctor that checked him. "Fratello what's wrong...is it that potato bastard again?" He didn't wait for the answer he knew what his brother had been crying over he already knows why he's crying. "Fratello you need to stop crying...the baby....its not good for you nor the baby"

"I know fratello its just that its hard to...just stop remembering about him..." the younger Italian forced himself not to start crying when saying those words.

*~*Flashback*~*

"Ve~ luddy I'm home" Feliciano came home from a meeting from his boss and from the doctor he was going to tell Ludwig about the little Bambinos he was going to have. When he opened the door he was just about to start talking when he saw Ludwig kissing with Seychelles. "Ludwig w-what are you doing" Small tears were forming in Italy's eyes making his eyesight blurry. "Oh hey there Feli!" Seychelles said in such a cheery tone and with an innocent smile but her eyes told a different story. Mischief and hatred were in her eyes. While Ludwig was just sitting there...in shock. He came to his senses when Seychelles giggled. "Italia I'm sorry!" Germania was about to grab feliciano's hand when he screamed"No! Go back to your little whore you potato bastard!" Ludwig flinched when Italy spoked. He has never used such words."italia please forg-..." he got cut off by an angry Italian storming out of the house.

*~*Flashback end*~*
-----------
My first fanfiction I have ever wrote so sorry for the mistakes and all that :)