Chapter 9~

Some years later~
Germany paced back and forth. He and italy where going to get married. They settled their differences between them. The German was in his tuxedo, Black with a blue rose in the breast pocket. He looked at his brother and Spain who where his groomsmen.
"Bruder calm down! Ju look like your going to be sick! kesesese~"
"So, Calmete alemania! Prussia has a point Germany calm down!! Fosososo~"
"Germany please calm down you will just worry yourself more"
Prussia, Spain and Austria tried to calm Germany down.
"Ja....Ja" Germany breathe in and out to control his nervousness.

~with italy~

"Ve~..." Italy looked at the mirror. He was wearing black dress shoes black dress shirt and a blue tie. Isabella and Victoire where dressed in yellow dresses and white bows and shoes , they turned three last month. Italy's 'bridesmaids' where Romano,his brother, hungary the closest thing he had to a mother, and Canada his closest friend.
Canada and Italy became more closer as friends when he (Canada) and prussia started dating.
Italy smiled at his reflection.
~altar~
Germany stood at the altar looking down the aisle. The German smiled when he heard the piano starting to play and the church doors open. Down walked Italy with his and Germany's national flowers.
Italy had tears in his eyes he never imagined that.the day would come and re-united with the love of his life.
Behund him where the twins throwung rosepetals on the floor and then the brides maids. Once italy got in the altar they declared their vows.
Germany said his first while putting italy's ring on "With this ring, i asure you that i will love, protect and care for you in better or worst. I will prevent the bulliying from your brothers and forever love you. I will help you clean after you make a mess, ill take you to the room when you fall asleep in the couch. But most importantly, ill give you my biggest posetion... my heart." Germany smiled and wiped the tears from italy's cheeks.
Italy took the ring from the ring bearer and put it on germany while he said his vows "With this ring, i prove to you that you will always be my amore. I promise ill cheer you up in every world meeting and will always have dinner for you when you get home. I will try to clean up after myself altho its imposible. I will try not to let Fratello bother you, i will train hard to defend myself and you. And when you fall ill be here to stand you up, ti amo and ill give away my life to protect and care the most prise posetion you just gave me.. your heart..." Italy smiled.
The father gave them their blessings and pronounced them married.
.........
Short chapter my friends but YEY!!!!
They got married!!!!!
Anyways see ya later!!!