CHAPTER 3

JEONGYEON'S POV 

NY : "Jeongie you love breads right?"

JY : "I do :)"

NY : "One day I'll learn how to bake, I'll make one for you."

JY : "Can you make our wedding cake too?"

NY : "That's too far from now haha."

Nayeon started walking away from me, I wanted to run to her but I couldn't feel my feet. She was slowly being consumed by the dark.

*Gasped*

DH : "Ohh hyung you finally woken up."

So everything was a dream? I was dreaming but even in my dreams she was running away from me leaving me with nothing.

TY : "The moment you stepped in the car you started dozing off, didn't you sleep?" She said while she drive

JY : "Well I have to contact my school and ask for permission."

DH : "What did they say?"

JY : "They said there going to considerate it. They're going to send me some of the exams and assignments."

TY : "Hyung you sure about this? You know, there's bigger chance that she'll just send you away."

JY : "I have to do this Tzuyu."

DH : "Arraso how about we stop in the next gas station for breakfast?"

TY : "It's only been an hour since we left and here you are hungry again

TY : "It's only been an hour since we left and here you are hungry again."

DH : "Ehhhh I need my foods!"

JY : "Arraso will stop on the next one."

The three of us never spent time like this after high school, when she left I tried looking for her but I didn't found her. After that I buried myself in school so I won't have to think about her. I hid from almost everyone, waiting for the day that we can meet again.