part 13

Bela was not able to form words. She was devastated. She was continuously looking at the car shown in the tv. Tears were flowing from her eyes. Her lips were shivering. Sumi came to console her but couldn't  as she herself was not in a condition to say a word.

Bela stands up "I.. N.. N. Need.. To.... Go... To... Ma.. Mahir. He. eee. .. Isss.... Cal... ling.. Me.. " Bela said to herself while hiccupping.

Before she could move raghav held her "di please don't go. Hadn't you seen that broken car. Mahir jiju took that car to go to you. He was in the car
May be he......

"Shut up just shut up " Bela yelled.

"He is alive. He is calling me don't you understand just let me go to him.. " She said while tears were continuously flowing from her eyes.

"Raghav is right Bela don't go. My mahir wanted you to be safe. I lost him but can't afford to lose my daughter. Please don't go".

"Maa how can you believe  this fake news reports. I know he is alive. He is waiting for me let.......

Before she could say further she was dragged by raghav. Raghav locked her in her room.

"Raghav  open the door." She was continuously banging the door she got hurt ; her hand was bleeding but she keep on banging the door. " Let me go to him " She kept on chanting this sentence.

"Sorry di  I don't want to loose you after maa  papa. I love you and mahir jiju also loved you. I promised to him That I will take care of you. I won't let anyone harm you. But today I am hurting you "raghav said to himself keeping his head on sumi's lap and crying.

"I know mahir you are alive and you will come. Here Everyone needs you. And more than anyone your wife your love needs you" Sumi thought while caressing raghav's head.

While Bela was continuously banging the door she sat on the floor leaning towards the door and crying. She chocked when she once more repeated "let me go to mahir"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
It was after 4 hours

A man with torn clothes  having multiple injuries, entered the seghal house.
As soon as he come in front of sumi and raghav . They stared him for sometime and then came running to him and hugged him. He hugged them back.

Sumi kissed his whole face and caressed his hairs" Mahir where were you? Do you know what they showed that your carr was.. Was.. Without completing her sentence sumi burst into tears.

Mahir rubbed her back and made her sit on the sofa. " Maa I am fine" he said .

All the time raghav was side hugging him  and silently crying.

Mahir made him sit too and kissed his forehead " I am fine. " Repeated again.
" Where is Bela" He  asked after the two composed themselves.

Raghav told him everything what happened. He expected mahir to shout at him for behaving the way he behaved with Bela. But to his surprise mahir patted his back and left to the room.

I was angry when raghav told me about what he did with Bela. But when I thought deeply he was right. If he hadn't done that I can't even think what could have happened.

My Bela was so worried for me. I need to comfort her. I can't even imagine the situation which Bela went through. This was the last time my Bela cried. I will not let her cry for one more time ever.

Mahir came in front of the door. He could listen faint sounds of banging the door. His heart beat increased. He carefully opened the door and went inside. What he saw inside pierced his heart.

Bela was on the floor cupping her knees and by one hand  which was bleeding  banging the door her eyes were puffed and red ,tears strains on her cheeks and lips were shivering.

Automatically tears came in mahir's eyes by seeing her love's condition. He  made her stand by holding her shoulders but she  fell 2 times before standing.  As soon as she saw mahir without  wasting a second she hugged him. She cried her heart out. Mahir hugged her more tightly.

They stayed like that for sometime and when mahir came out of the hug  he found that Bela fainted in his arms.

He carried her towards the bed . He sat with her holding her hand in his hands. His kissed her forehead. He was waiting for her to come in her senses.

He came down stairs to take water for her. He sat with sumi and raghav and explained them what happened.

They were talking when they heard a sharp noise. They snapped their head in the direction of the sound  And then took a sec to realise that it came from behir's room.

All three  ran towards behir's room but as soon as mahir entered the room he was welcomed by a flying vase.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.. Please ignore grammatical mistakes.

Thanks for reading, ❤.