Lunch

Midday soon approached and the girls decided they were hungry so they headed to the food court, Seonghwa in tow.

The food court had a mixture of fast food type joints in one section and cafes and restaurants in the other.

They chose a petite little cafe restaurant right down the back of the court. The café restaurant reminded Seonghwa of the one he went to with Hongjoong.

They sat by the window that overlooked the lakeside that was situated next to the shopping mall which made everything seem more fancy and grand.

They all ordered their food and Seonghwa just listened and watched the swans swirl in the lake outside, occasionally humming to show he was actually paying attention to the conversation.

Seonghwa was picking at the last bits of his food listening to the girls when he was suddenly drawn back into the conversation.

"Why are you so moody today?" Yuna asked catching Seonghwa off guard

"I'm not moody, why would you say that?" Seonghwa said looking up from his meal.

"I don't know you're just really off today, you've been so excitable recently but now your all depressed, are you not having fun?" Yuna asked

"I am" Seonghwa answered bluntly

"See!" Yuna exclaimed waving her finger at Seonghwa trying to make her point ". . You agree with me right?" Yuna said turning to Hyejeong

"I don't know you very well. . " Hyejeong began while she picked at her food not making eye contact with Seonghwa ". . But you do seem kind of dull"

Seonghwa felt a shot to his chest, who the hell was she to say that he was dull

"Exactly" Yuna agreed

Seonghwa was shot again. Yuna was agreeing? She should be on his side not hers.

The two girls started eating and chatting again and Seonghwa tried to swallow down the last dregs of his food, holding his tongue so he wouldn't yell at this girl.

"Are you seeing someone?" Hyejeong asked causing Seonghwa to gag on his food.

This time Yuna hit Hyejeong's arm with the back of her hand "He's gay, remember?" She said through gritted teeth

"Oh right" Hyejeong said looking flustered

"That being said...are you?" Yuna asked before taking a bite of her food and pointing her fork at Seonghwa

Seonghwa choked again grabbing for his glass of water. "What no! What made you think I was seeing someone?" he sputtered

"Besides today, you just seem more excitable than usual, I thought maybe it meant you'd met someone"

Seonghwa took a sip of his water. Was he? He shrugged unsure what to say.

"You should totally get yourself a boyfriend. Then you and your man can double with Hongjoong and I!"

Seonghwa spat some of his water out making the girls jump and dropped his glass on the table with a clatter. "You're not even dating him though" Seonghwa said in a slightly aggravated tone.

"I will be soon though! He's been waving and stuff at me a lot recently"

"That doesn't mean he's going to date you! Plus you don't even wave back you just stare at him!" Seonghwa didn't appreciate Yuna claiming Hongjoong as hers, it just didn't sit right with him.

Seonghwa felt stupid with himself that he was getting so worked up, but for some reason Yuna just assuming that Hongjoong was hers bothered him. Even though it had been his original plan to butter up Hongjoong for Yuna he didn't want too anymore. If Hongjoong wanted Yuna he could choose her on his own and if Yuna really wanted Hongjoong she should pull her finger out of her ass and do something herself for once.

"What is with your attitude today? Did you wake up on the wrong side of the bed?" Yuna huffed and frowned at Seonghwa.

"No" Seonghwa said looking down at his food, doing his best to put his thoughts aside.

They all finished the rest of their food in silence, Hyejeong and Yuna exchanging glances.

They split the bill and paid for their own food before leaving the café. Yuna and Hyejeong walked ahead looking into stores fronts but not going in.

"I'll meet you guys at the car" Seonghwa said suddenly, the girls spinning around to face him

The girls looked at each other confused. Yuna looked at her watch "Well it is kind of late..let's just head home"

Hyejeong nodded in response.

The car park was in the opposite direction to which they had been walking so they all spun around and now Seonghwa was leading the way. Seonghwa could hear them murmuring behind him but he didn't care.

Eventually they made it to the car and they all pilled in. The girls up front and Seonghwa up back. Seonghwa was thankful for the solidarity of the backseat.

Seonghwa crossed his arms and closed his eyes not wanting to talk or face the judgy stares he was getting from Yuna and Hyejeong.

He eventually fell asleep and he spent the whole drive back in dream land.

Back at the apartment Yuna shook him awake.

Seonghwa stirred from his slumber and the apartment came in to view. It was late afternoon now and the building was bathed in a warm glow of afternoon sun. He was swiftly got out of the car and Yuna popped the boot and hopped out of the car, and Seonghwa walked to the boot to grab his bag.

Once his bag was in his hand he went to walk inside the gate but Yuna grabbed his arm holding him back.

"You've been kind of rude today. Why?" Yuna asked wanting answers, she didn't necessarily sound angry, but her tone of voice sounded annoyed.

Seonghwa tried to shake his arm out or her grasp, but Yuna held on tighter

"Is it because I brought Hyejeong along?"

Seonghwa huffed "I thought it was just going to be us today" he also wanted to mention about her situation with Hongjoong too but he finished his sentence there.

"Sorry" Yuna said feeling guilty "I just thought you guys would get along and we'd have more fun if it was the three of us" she smiled

Seonghwa couldn't help but apologise too, it wasn't really Hyejeong that he was bothered with, it was more so the stuff about Hongjoong. "Sorry" he finally said feeling bad for his actions.

Yuna pulled Seonghwa in for a hug, she was quick to forgive Seonghwa's attitude. They eventually let go from the hug and Seonghwa watched as Yuna got back in her car.

He gave Hyejeong a smile and a she gave him a sharp nod before looking away.

Yuna gave the car a toot and she disappeared down the road.

Seonghwa walked towards the stairs but he almost had a heart attack when he saw who was in the stair well.

Hongjoong.

a/n So who else is losing their shit over Ateez right now?

Comment your fav song from the album for fun ->

Mine is Dazzling Light

(◕)ノ*゚*

Lorri xx

This should be illegal.