finding them

Summer p.o.v

I ran out of my room and downstairs. I could not find anyone. I looked through the main hallway to our bedrooms. No one could be found. I started to worry. What if they have been killed or kidnapped. I can't think about and they should be fine. I walk to one room that I have not searched. I guess I have to find the people who Jack was talking about. I guess they can help us. I turned into a bat and tried to find the right place. I found a medieval castle that they lived in. I knocked on the castle doors. The guards opened the door and I told them that I need to see two people that knew Jack. They nodded their heads and took me to their throne. One of the males had wolf eyes that stood out. The other one had very pale skin like mine. "Why are you here?" Said the king with wolf eyes "I need ur help and I work with Jack" I said. They looked at each other and nodded. "I knew this day would come my dear. where our manners, What is ur name" the king said "My name is Summer and ur guys name" I said. There was a moment of silence between us. "My name is Aryia but Call me Wolfy" Wolfy said "my name is Colby" Colby said. They walked towards me and told me to follow them. We walk into a room so we can talk about everything. I told them that we needed to find my friends, Jack, Callum and My boyfriend. "Let's head out and find them" Colby said. We head out back to the castle.

Danny P.O.V

The castle still looks the same old from when me and Jacob have been there. 

"When did you meet Jack" Summer said 

"well (Flashback/story time)" Flashback: Me and Jacob were walking in the woods when they came across a castle. We went up to the doors and got greeted by Jack. He took us in and stayed the night there because we had nowhere to go. I got the blood that I needed because I am a vampire.  Jacob is a shapeshifter but he can only change into a wolf. Jack was staying by himself at the time. He said that he has an eye on human to turn him into a vampire to rule with him. He wanted us to wait for his plan to go through then we come and helped u guys. End of the flashback/story. 

We made it inside and it was very quiet. I turned around and saw a female about to grab Summer. I push her out of the way. 

"Who are you?" I said. 

She said nothing and tried to take Summer out.

 I could see jacob smelling the air and said "There are two other humans here". 

I looked at him and grabbed summer. We ran into a room to see three people tied up.

Summer P.o.v

I turn around to see Rose, Hunter and Rain to be tied up. I untied Rain and gave me a big hug. I did the same for the rest. "Who are these people" Rose said "My name is Danny and we are here to help you guys and Jack" Colby said "My name is Jacob. We are both kings and We knew Jack for a long time now" Aryia said. They nodded their heads. I looked around the room to see if anything could help us but there was a book.I looked through the book to see the hunters plans. I realize that the book belongs to Scott. I Looked to see Scott's handwriting about him still being alive. We burned down his house but never died because it was a robot of him that looked human. As I kept reading and I said "guys, this book is filled with the hunters' plans to get Callum back to a human" "That can't happen because Callum does not want to be a human and loves being a king" Rose said. I took the book with us and handed it to aryia to get it safe. We ran into another room to see Jack tied up.

Jack p.o.v

I got untied by Wolfy. "I'm glad to see you guys" I said hugging both of them "Summer came and found us. She told us that you guys need to find you guys" Colby said. She nodded and "We need to find Callum now" Jack said "Me and Colby can go with you Jack" Wolfy said. We went to find Callum as The other group went to find Mark, Sean, Amy and Evelyn. We went to the throne room to see Callum tied up. The lights went up to see Callum Friends.

Aryia P.o.v

They use garlic against Jack and Colby. I am lucky that I am Shapeshifter and that nothing hurts me. I looked at the rest of them and I could smell the rest of the group was coming. The boys stood next to me. "You will never get him back" The male said. They are so going to get it when I release the beast. We started to fight them and I saw Colby about to attack him. I turned into a wolf and took out the person who was about to hurt Colby. After a while, We heard Callum yell something. 

I hope you guys enjoy this chapter. I still have some chapters to still edit and chapters will come out once or twice. I will see in the next chapter bye.