Oli

When Callum left to meet with Jack, I thought he would forget about me and fall in love with him. So, I did the only thing I could think to do at the time. I called my best friends, Joey, Joel and Kyle. They said they would all be over soon. As I was waiting, I got a call from Callum, the very man I was worring over or about - I couldn't really tell at that point.

I answered him and was greeted with "Oli, I really need to talk to you."

"Yeah, what do you need Callum?" I asked, concerned.

"Well, you see, Jack told me he's a Vampire and I don't jbow what to do." When I heard this, I began to get very scared, what if Jack bit Callum and he turned!

"Oli? Oli, are you there?"

"Yes, of course I am Callum."

"Oliver, what do I do I'm freaking out over here!"

"Keep calm. If he looks at your neck or something, remember to not let him bite you, OK?"

"OK. Thanks Oli, but I need to go now."

"Goodbye Callum, I love you!"

"Bye Oli. Love you too!"

When I got off the phone, I saw I had a text saying to get to the door, my friends had been standing out there for a while! I hurried to the door and opened it, waiting for the guys to come in and shutting and locking the door behind them.

"Hey guys!" I said, kinda put out from Callum having time end the call so fast.

"Hey Oli. What do you need!" Joel asked, obviously worries even though I had told them not to worry too much, it wasn't an emergency.

"Well, I need your help with something..."

I told them about my worries concerning Callum and Jack, they told me I was crazy and left pretty quickly. I sat alone on the floor and told myself all of the reasons I love Callum and all the reasons he said he loves me until Callum walked in at five.

"Hey honey. You're home earlier than you said!" I exclaimed, getting up to greet him. "Dinner isn't ready yet, I thought there was another hour!"

"Yeah, I know."

"Callum, you seem down. Are you OK?" I looked at his arm, he was holding his left wrist with his right, obviously hiding it - or attempting to. "Did he bite you?"

"I... Uhh... No?" I look at him, unconvinced. "OK, maybe he did. But only on the wrist!"

"Why?"

"I don't know! He just bit me! I hurt quite a bit. 9/10 would not recommend."

"And the 1/10 are Vampires now."

"Exactly!"

"Now let me see your wrist."

Callum held out his wrist and I looked at carefully. Thankfully it was on his wrist and seemed to be a wound from feeding, rather than turning.

updates form The_Happy_Psychopath

So guys I hope you enjoyed this updated chapter and more to come. For the third one is jack point of view and then to nomal chapter. For the Callum video got sooo much hate because he want to a vampire huther and people got mad at that. That video was his haromny hollow video -good bye my spacegreeks and a good day