Chapter 3: To Hide, or Not To Hide.

Start from the beginning

Chuuya glances at the clock by the living room, it was already 5PM..
Dazai usually leaves by 7:30 or 8:00 to head on to the Agency, while Chuuya leaves at exactly 9 AM, everyday.
Everyday includes days even like these; ..Where you meet your counterparts and question reality. What kind of explanation on not coming to work would they say this time..
Ah, right, they also now need to choose a decision, on whether or not they would hide their counterparts, or not.
This may seem like an easy question with an easy answer. But it's not.

You see, if they were to hide them, they would lack time and eventually lead both their worlds into extinction;
But if they wouldn't, then they would either be killed, or not and get the help from the others so that their counterparts can return to their universe, and all these would be over; The second also includes the possibility of others finding out about their secret relationship, and that would start another war all over again, or they could and would accept it but there's a 90% chance they wouldn't.

Though if this were to really happen, they would most definitely conclude in fighting even their own organizations, and the destruction of Yokohama, just for the sake of each other.

Such destructive and murderous dorks who will fight anyone and everyone together. How cute.

They have to think of something fast, because time is and will never be on their side in this battle against the sake of Yokohama and the whole world, with the choice in their hands right now, as there is a bomb ticking inside the Earth's core, waiting to be defused. Or rather, waiting for the explosion of mass extinction.

"..So, have you thought of a decision yet Dazai?"

"Chuuya. My phone. Now."

...

"Osamu.. Whatever plan it is your planning this time, Make sure that it succeeds, okay?"

"Chuuya.. When have my plans ever failed?"

As a Chuuya hands over the phone to Dazai, from his perspective, he can see Dazai sending two people the same messages at such a high speed; Dark, unreadable, and hollow emotions are written all over his face. If a look can kill, Dazai would've been more than a mere demon prodigy, He'd be lower than Hell itself.
He haven't seen Dazai this serious since that time when Dazai's bestfriend, Oda Sakunosuke's life, was in the line.
And we all know how that ended..

Sure enough, Osaku's was unsurprisingly just like his.
She is Dazai, after all.

[]

It was already 7:01 AM when three knocks on the door echoed through the silent wind flowing through the four's tensioned breeze.
It seems like the ones who Dazai texted, was none other than his loyal subordinate and ex-subordinate, Nakajima Atsushi and Akutagawa Ryuunosuke; Who believed that the sent address of the penthouse was Dazai's.

And to Akutagawa and Atsushi's surprise, Chuuya was with Dazai and were the ones who answered the door.

"Chuuya-san?! What are you doing with Dazai-san? You're not breaking the truce are you?!"
"Dazai-san, why did you text me and Akutagawa? And are you hurt?!?"

"Oi! I'm not breaking the truce, and I didn't hurt your stupid mentor!" Chuuya barked back. But lowered his voice halfway because Dazai was serious, and he's not gonna get into an argument with him at this state, cause there's clearly a bigger elephant in the room than that.

"Atsushi-kun, Akutagawa-kun~ Wear these blindfolds, will you?"
Confused and startled, the two did do what they were asked, although the smile that crept on their mentor's face seemed highly suspicious.. Nevertheless, no questions were asked.

Chuuya lead them to the living room, then to the couch in front of another couch that was occupied by the female versions, and ordered them to sit down.
The four of them took silent deep breaths, as they continue to their next move.

Slowly but surely, Chuuya and Dazai removed Atsushi and Akutagawa's blindfolds as their sight slowly unravels two female silhouettes sitting across them.

And once their vision gets less blurry and adjusts to the light that is reflecting the room,
silence prolongs as they are struck with the images similarly to both Dazai and Chuuya's appearances, except they're females..

"D-dazai-san? C-chuuya..-san?"

"T-two— But— ..how—... What—.. Daz—... Chuuya-sa—..??"

...

In sync, both, mortified, frustrated, and disbelieving subordinates questions;

"This.. —I-it's some kind of prank by Dazai-san— Right Chuuya-san??"

And to their horror, Chuuya can only sigh and shake his head in defeat and disappointment.

~~~~~~~~~~
[Summary]
The first part is skippable, it's only for comic relief because shit's boutta turn hella confusing for the rest;
It's just Nakahara and Chuuya being 'innocent' and in disbelief, while Dazai and Osaku's horny.
As for the second part, they need to decide whether or not they'll tell the Agency and the Mafia about their gender-bents. Any of their answers will lead to the probability of the extinction of both their universes.
Dazai decides to text Akutagawa and Atsushi.
Obviously, they're loyal to their mentor, so they follow everything he says with no questions asked;
They realize it was a horrible mistake as they are now petrified and dumbfounded that they see female duplicates of Chuuya and Dazai.