Punishment 18+ (Yaoi)

"I'm not gay!" I snapped, still in shock that she would even suggest such a thing.

Me the great Katsuki Bakugou having sex with that Icey-hot bastard!?

"I'm not exactly thrilled with the Idea either master," Todoroki rolled his eyes before gently running his fingers though (Y/N)'s hair. "But.. Unlike some people, I'm a good boy!"

She pulled away from me, her body soon replaced by that half and half bastards. We where both still nude from the night before. His Icy left hand trailing down my spine;making me shiver.

I wanted to pull away from him but she wants this.

And I NEED her!

I'm mostly straight. It's extreamly rare I find guys attractive.
Ive never been with a man before.

I guess Icey-hot isn't that bad...

His warm right hand grabbed my throat and kissed me, his tongue slipping into my mouth. His heat now warming up my body.

His hand moving down to my cock stroking it slowly.

I let out a growl as I noticed (Y/N) slipping her fingers inside of herself while she watched her pussy now dripping wet.

She really is enjoying this...

I better put on a good show for her.

I wrap my hand around Todoroki's hard cock, going much faster then him kissing him passionetly. I wond lose to him.

I cupped his ass, my fingers caressing his hole because obviously I'm the top!

My finger slipped in and Todoroki let out a groan. His cock twitching in my hand.

"Todo, why don't you please Katsuki first," She purred and bit her lip in antispation.

Todoroki's lips pulled away from my own and started exploring down my body. Down my chizzled chest and towards my hard member.

"Just so you know," Todoroki spoke, "You're not my type. I'm only doing this for her." He sighed before wrapping his lips around my hard member.

He teased the tip of my cock with his tongue but I aggressively grabbed his hair in response; pushing his head down on my cock making him gag as I angrily fucked his face.

The feeling of his throat and hearing my love moan in response to the show she witnessed. I cummed in his mouth.

"Good boy Shoto. Now kiss me," Icey-hot jumped on top of her, sharing my cum with her. Juggling it between there tongues making me instantly hard again.

I couldn't help but touch myself as I watched this. I moved towards them needing to put my cock in one of there holes. Prefering for it to be (Y/N)'s but honestly not caring in this moment.

She pulled away from Todoroki, "ahh ahh, You don't get to fuck Katsuki." She winked, "you're being punished remember!"

"Wait what do you..." She grabbed me by the back of the spikey head and pulled my face down to her pussy. My tongue quickly exploring it.

Suddenly I felt something hard enter my ass. "Good boy!" Her hands ran though my hair as she watched my ass be fucked.

She watched as I got fucked the sadistic smile still plastered across hef face.

"My good boy deserves a treat. Why don't you fuck me while he fucks you." she bent over and I happily obliged her request.

I pounded her aggressive wanting to get revenge for the embarrassing situation she put me in.

Both hers and Todoroki's moans echoed in my ears.

Feeling Todoroki's warm cum fill my ass sent waves of pleasure though my body and I soon cummed inside (Y/N) too.

Author note

This is my first Yaoi scene so don't judge. I'm also not used to writing the women as the dom so...

I hope you guys enjoyed anyway ♥

Feedback welcome ♥