Bad Boy!

That morning I awoke to an oh so farmilliar form pressing up against my own naked body and her soft breathe brushing up against my chest. Sending shivers of extasy up my body; making my cheeks turn pink.

"Don't get too comftable," Todoroki whispered, from behind (Y/N) spooning her, "She's been mine for the past year.. She doesn't need you anymore."

I felt rage bubble into me and I tried not to yell. I didn't want to wake the sleeping beauty on my  chiseled chest, "Damn icey-hot bastard she's been mine since the moment I saw her! I'll Kill..." a shock of electricity course thought the collar.

Todoroki grabbed my half asleep lover by her bare waist and pulled her off me before the shock could harm her.

"Ahh Damn it!" I growled and a splash of something wet hit my face. The rage bubbled up inside of me and I saw red.

I was ready to kill that Icy hot bastard untill I saw my (Y/N) with a water spray bottle in her hand.

"Bad boy!" she crossed her arms; puffing out her cheeks adorably and frowning.

Just seeing her beautiful face pulling me out of my rage. For some reason I felt the urge to hold her.... I wrapped my arms around her waist snatching her from Todoroki's arms and nuzzling my face into the crook of her neck, taking in the sweet scent of her soft hair.

She gently petted my back, a sadistic grin spreading across her perfect features. "Why don't you make it up to me?"

I was confused but willing to do anything she wanted from me, "How?"

"Well..." she blushed, "I wouldn't mind watching my puppys play with eachother...."