"Anyways... tomorrow will be my last day staying here in Korea. The goodbye stage for Feel Special is not only a goodbye to our promotions to the song but also my goodbye for the group in the meantime."

We'll wait for you Y/N!

Get better soon!

Be careful and rest well!

Your health is the most important thing remember that!

"Now to lighten up the mood, does anybody want to recommend good food from their country?" A smile curved up my lips again as I slowly watched the encouraging comments turn into a list of food that made my mouth water with each image I created in my head of each meal that was described to me.

"Are my stuff already packed?" I nodded in response after I read a fan's comment.

"Yeah, it took me the entire day." I chuckled nervously as I saw Yongjin hold in his laugh, shaking his head.

"Y/N, just let it go, it's too big to fit in the suitcase." Jihyo whined as Jeongyeon and I repeatedly tried to close one of the smaller suitcases after I placed one of our many music show trophies. The trophy was one of the eleven we won because of Cheer Up and since it was the first song I was credited as one of the composers, my dad specifically wanted to have it.

"My dad bragged to everyone that I helped make Cheer Up when the song blew up, I am not coming home to him without at least one trophy." I told her and she raised her hands up in surrender as I finally closed the zipper.

"At least? You were planning on bringing more?" Chaeyoung asked and I turned to her.

"Yeah, it was either this or a MAMA award. JYP only let me have this one." I shrugged.

I didn't want to say it in front of the fans but in the back of my head, I was excited to visit my dad and my friends back in Canada. To have a small break from Korea and my job for the first time in twelve years, it was definitely going to be a big change in the meantime.

As the minutes pass, I eventually got bored and I went to the living room to do some karaoke. One of my favourite things to do when I'm bored.

"What should we sing first everyone?" I asked, looking over the comments.

BST by BTS!

Sing fancy!

Taxi taxi

Love scenario

Eclipse by Kim Lip

"Ah, I'm gonna miss all of you, seriously." I sighed softly as I continued reading over song suggestions.

——

"Y/N! Y/N! Y/N!" The chants echoed through the entire room and I looked at myself from the mirror that one of our manages had held up in front of me. The final day of promotions came and I was both nervous and excited. To think that after today I'd be flying across the world to a home without the other members. The only remnant I have of my life even before I became a trainee—minus my mom—my dad.

"You okay?" Sana walked up behind me and wrapped her arms around my waist, hugging me tightly.

"Yeah..." I nodded.

"I'm so proud of you." She muttered and I looked back at her, the tears starting to form and she giggled, snuggling her head into my neck.

"Don't cry now!" She laughed, wrapping her arms around me tighter and the staff in front of us started laughing as well. They handed me a napkin and I tilted my head up, soaking the edge of the napkin with the tears that threatened to spill out.