Ada and Tommy joined in quiet chatter, which was another heart warming sight. Seeing Ada smile at her brother, was something you only saw once in a blue moon.

"Where the two families become the one."

"Ain't fucking doing that on my wedding day." Lucie whispered to Polly, who replied with a comment that made Lucie burn bright red.

"You'll do it if Thomas wants to."

"I now pronounce you man and wife."

Cheers erupted from those watching, Lucie clapped accompanying her hearty laugh, watching John look so happy made her insides melt. He deserved happiness. May he have a long and happy life with his new wife.

The after party was filled with laughter and singing and dancing and cheering. Along with an abundance of food.

Lucie had decided to speak with the newest Shelby clan member, after a few drinks of course. Walking over to the bride Lucie politely tapped her on the shoulder. Which prompted the mystery girl to spin quite speedily.

"Do I know you?" The girl—Esme—questioned.

"Friend of the Shelby's, I'm Lucie, thought it best to introduce myself." Lucie pushed out her hand for Esme to shake, instead she was pulled into a delightfully tight hug.

"I'm Esme, glad I've met a girl who's caught up with them." She laughed.

"You've got that right." Lucie mumbled. However Esme heard it, almost as if the girl had super sonic hearing.

"Ahh. So which one are you in love with then, eh? Moustache man or Big Bad Gang Leader." Lucie already liked Esme.

"Big Bad Gang man. Pretty boy Tommy Shelby." Lucie could see Thomas walking towards the girls, so Lucie made her parting words fast.

"Come see me tomorrow — in the Garrison I'm sure John'll bring you. I've needed a girl round here." Lucie giggled and pulled Esme into a hug, listening to the girl whole heartedly agree.

Just as they pulled away from each other Tommy approached, Lucie was ready to back away as she suspected he wanted to talk with Esme. But he didn't.

"Esme, you mind if I steal her?" Tommy questioned, his voice gravelly.

Esme politely walked away, moving to find her new husband. Tommy offered Lucie a cigarette, which she accepted, bringing it to her lips. Hoping to feel some heat from it. Since it was minus one million degrees outside.

Tommy could see Lucie visibly shivering, so being the gentlemen he was, Thomas took off his own long grey coat and draped it over Lucie's frame. Which was welcomed with a quiet thank you.

"She's a pretty one Thomas, surprised you didn't snag her yourself." Lucie laughed, attempting to make a joke, instead it just made her hurt a little. But Tommy soon fixed that.

Thomas moved in front of Lucie, taking her cigarette from her plump lips and tossing it onto the floor. He placed a tight grip on her waist and leaning into her ear.

"Now why would I do that, when I have a perfectly good woman in front of me?"

If it wasn't for Tommy's hands on her waist, Lucie would've been a pile of jelly on the floor. His words made her knees tremble.

"Save me a dance, Love." Tommy moves away from her ear and placed a chaste kiss onto her cheek, before walking away. Leaving Lucie flustered and looking towards a smirking Arthur and Polly who'd seen everything.

Lucie watched Ada spin and dance to the music the Lees provided, Lucie worried for her health, it wasn't a good ideas to be spinning and drinking in her condition, but Thomas was one step a head of Lucie.

"Come and look Esme, come and look at the family you've joined. Come, look at the man who runs it! He chooses his brothers wives! He hunts his own sister down like a rat and tries to kill his own brother-in-law. And now he won't even let me have a fucking dance." Ada shouted.

All the Shelby's were trying to calm her. Lucie had thought about how calm the wedding was, well, it was about to get a lot more chaotic.

Ada was in labour.