My top animes

It's been awhile I haven't updated... School has been very rough lately,like I have too much on my plate and zero time. How about we put my problems aside? Yeah, good idea.

  I chose this topic on anime because today is the november 4th, and I remembered Naruto(my favorite anime of all time) is ending soon. *cries So I have been watching animes for a long time and I love it! Always have, always will. And I will forever be upset that Naruto is ending; that's not the only anime I watch though. Everytime you finish a good anime, you feel empty for awhile. 

 Okay here are my top animes to watch and reasons.

1. Naruto/Naruto Shippuden- I don't care if it's consider "overrated" I have been watching it for awhile and I love everything about it um my favorite characther is definitely Kakashi Hatake.Um the anime makes me laugh and get me emotional. I don't like any of the female characters tbh. The ninja fights are unique. I love the openings of this anime. I can continue more , but overall great plot. 

2. Kaichou wa maid-sama - If you like shoujo animes then you will absolutly love this one;although I dislike the main female character and I am in love with Usui, who is the main male character. It's really funny btw.Watch it you fall in love with Usui. Worth watching twice btw.

3. Sailor Moon- It's probably the first anime I have watched. I was probably 3 or 4.Um it's a good anime if you're a 5- 10 year old girl tbh. But even though I am 15 I am planning on watching the 2014 version. Plus you're never too old for this anime. Cute af

4. Fairy Tail- I find it similar to Naruto. What I like about this anime is the whole wizard thing, the animation is good I haven't start the second part yet is because I took a long break from it but I still saw a bit of the second part don't like the animation in that though. I like how there aren't that much filler and the characters are good and a bit cliche.

5. Ouran High School Host Club- Loved by a lot of shoujo anime likers. It's cute and very funny. 

6. Blue Exorcist/Ao No Exorcist- I didn't finish it yet but it's very intense and different in another way. The animation is great. It's about the son of satan basically...

7. Free! Iwatobi swim club-WOuldn'tconsider my favorite but it's a nice anime with hot guys.

 8. Black butler/Kuroshitsuji- it's actually good and the plot is very interesting! The butler/demon is hot. Has interesting charcacters. Very intense as well.(ONE OF MY FAVE) Oh beware of the blood.

9. 

10.IDK

Honorable Mentions

~Sword Art Online~(BORING THO)

~Vampire Knight~(WHY NOT)