Rant: Periods

Hey wattpaders! I haven't updated in such a long time and I apologize for that. It is a

Most the end of the school year and I have been busy with school,anyways I wanted to thank you guys with the votes and reads because I am very satisfied with it . Now on the the rant,because it's been awhile I haven't did one.

***

By the title you can see that yes it's about girl's periods and don't sorry this won't make you uncomfortable I am just going to share about the things that I am very annoyed with girls and guys.

I hate when boys make period jokes. Like you're really not funny stop making a joke about that it's really stupid and not funny at all.

The other day I was talking to a boy in my history class and I was already annoyed with him,so I wasn't acting friendly. And the this is what he says to me...

"Are you on your period?"

Me: "What the fuck? No why would you even ask that"

Him:"Cause you're acting all cranky"

Me:" So doesn't mean I am on my period you dumb ass just shut up!"

Him: "Talk to me when you are off your period"

At this point I was ready to slap him guys.....but I didn't instead I just gave him dirty looks. Btw who knows this YouTuber iisuperwomanii?

Well if you don't then you're missing out some thing in your life she is the most relatable and funniest person ever and you guys should totally subscribe to her.

I am going to quote from one of her old videos."Unless you physically see me

opening a tampon, don't just assume that because I'm angry, I'm on my period because that's just annoying and tonight when you're sleeping, I will "just assume" you are dead and bury you in the backyard. HAHAHAHA 100% true.

I hate when girls use the excuse of periods to act like a bitch...I get it as a girl when you're on your period you get moods swing and feel like someone is stabbing your ovaries and I am thankful that I don't really get bad cramps. I literally hear girls in my school saying things like,"guys I am on my period so don't annoy me or else I will kill all of you guys." Or things like "I am on my period so don't get offended"

I also don't understand why girls need to announce their periods on social media... Like really? No one wants to know about it and I do not want to scroll on my home page or my news feed seeing 10 girls stating about their periods.

Also pad and tampons company should really do something with their packaging system I want to open a pad without making the whole bathroom stall know I am on my period especially at a public toilet.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THAT IS ALL MY FRIENDS I PROMISE TO UPLOAD SOON AND ILY. PLEASE VOTE byeeeeeeexo

P.S don't mind my spelling errors I hate typing on my IPad