He nods, and sits down by Iida and sato.

Soon after the game re-starts, everyone tells some funny, happy, or just regular stories to the part of the class that had so far arrived, and they enjoyed there selves.

Later on, the rest of the class came in all together, except for 2.

Everyone groaned when they saw the purple perv arrive at the scene, making a sexual comment before being stabbed with an earphone Jack by jiro.

"Hey, where are Ochaco and yao-momo?" Mina asks, a little confused.

"Maybe there heading late." Todoroki shrugged. Most people gapped at him, since they didn't even realize he came in until now.

"W-when did you arrive todoroki?" Midoriya stutters. "I was one of the first people here." He says blankly.

Everyone gasps again, but this time a little more shocked.

After a little bit of talking, the last two people arrive.

Momo comes in first, panting a bit as she rushed the whole way down because she was late, and almost fell over when she put her hands on her knees.

"Umm... Yao-momo, you didn't need to dress up that much, it only is a small slumber party." Hagakuru states.

Momo just rubs her neck as she half apologises in her deep breaths.

Momo wore a red velvet dress, and out on extra makeup.

"Hey, ochaco isn't here yet..." Tsu says, making everyone worry a bit.

As if on que, the beuty angel walks in the room, and gives a tired smile.

"H-Hey guys! Sorry I took so long, I completely forgot there was a party today until a few moments ago." She said on a slight whining matter.

Most of the boys had small blushes looking at uraraka, and mineta had saliva trickling down his chin when he looked at uraraka.

She wore white shorts, with a cute pink top.

Midoriya just smiled at her as she sat down directly across from him, next to Tsu and Mina.

Most of the boys stared at her, having slight blushes. Ochaco looked good in the dress, and she always acted cute and bubbly, which fit her well.

Mina took notice of this and grinned wildly.

"How about we play truth or dare?" She asks, but nobody was in the mood at the moment, so declined. She pouted, before Etting another idea.

"How about spin the bottle?" She asks again.

They were about to decline, but mineta took out a white cake from sato's cardboard bag, and everyone wanted a piece, but mineta screamed "WE MUST PLAY SPIN THE BOTTLE OR NO CAKEE!" He shrieked.

Most people sighed and agreed, knowing he was doin it so he could get some time in the closet with one of the girls.

After a few rounds, which consisted of kirishima and bakugo getting 15 minutes in their, to which they came out with bakugo having a annoyed face, and kirishima a manly one.

Next up was Momo and todoroki, and when they came out, todoroki had a slight blush and red marks on his lips.
Everyone quietly snickered but soon stopped.

Jiro and kaminari went up next, to which they hear a lightning shock, and a blood curling scream from kaminari.

Once they came out, kaminari was now the infamous 'jammingwey' and have thumbs up to everyone, with a jump and "YEEEEHEEEEEWW!" Which brought everyone into a deep laughter.