My Boy

When Katsuki was born, he was crying. And he was such an ugly crier. Mitsuki stared at him, a sneer pulling at her lips as she heard the doctors pull Marasu out of the room. She watched his porcelain face flush red as he screamed, trying to wiggle away from her grip. "You better not steal Marasu away from me." She spoke, voice filled with anger as his puffy eyes opened a bit, and he stared at her with crimson red eyes. Mitsuki tightened her grip on the small child, a frown on her faded red lips. "Disgusting."

------------

When he met Izuku, it was his second birthday. His mom made him a cake with empty eyes and said happy birthday with venom laced in her voice. Katsuki had watch her do something to the cake, but he didn't know what. He stabbed the cake with a spoon, as his dad walked downstairs with the same blank stare that both lit up at the sight of each other. Katsuki knew that was strange. How they lit up in each other's presence. Katsuki lifted the spoon to his mouth, watching with a frown as the green cake crumbled and feel back on the plate. The TV said they were soulmates, whatever that means. The cake batter was tinted green, and fell apart was also strange, but this wasn't the first attempt of his mother trying to kill him, and it wouldn't be the end.

She placed kisses all over his dad's face, pupils expanding as she was spun around, legs curled as his dad placed her on the floor, giggling as her neck length blonde hair bounced. "Honey~!" She purred, as Katsuki lifted the spoon, again, to his lips, his small hands shaky and staring at the mess the spoon made when it slipped out of his hand. He froze with fear, eyeing his parents through the corner of his eyes. "I'm going to meet Inko and her son today! Maybe, He'll be the one for Katsuki!" She smiled, her red eyes, so full of life that mirrored Katsuki's full eyes. His eyebrows furrowed, there was something wrong with his parents. "You should come, honey! It's been so long since we've been on a date! I'll see if Hisashi's still around so we can have a lunch date!"

"Of course, I'll come, honey. But it can't be too long, I want to introduce the new members, and I can't do it without my number 1." Katsuki heard his mom giggle and could tell her face flushed. He always like the way his mom looked when she blushed, it wasn't patchy or ugly, it was all in one go around her cheeks and nose and it made her face brighten. He hated his mom for all the genes he's gotten from her, including the perfect blush. It was very useful when other people suspect something.

His mom and dad finished talking and they dragged him out to a park, his mom's tight grip bruised Katsuki's leg as she carried him. Katsuki watched, standing in place as his mom rushed to a short green haired lady and a tall curled haired man and spun her around, eyes bright but lacking what she had when she was with dad. Katsuki's eyes darted to a smaller green-haired person, and tensed as his dad placed his hand on his head, eyes trailing to the green boy to his dad.

Katsuki frowned as he watched his dad's eyes trailed away from his mom to another blonde woman, she had longer hair then his mom. Katsuki turned away, eyeing his mom, who stared at his dad with narrowed blank eyes. Katsuki shivered and swallowed the lump in his throat. "Mitsuki! How about we go get the boys some ice-cream?" His mom turned her head, and smiled widely and dragged her way. Katsuki knew that smile was fake. He moved away from his dad, eyes moving to the smaller green boy.

"H-Hi?" The green person spoke, waddling over to Katsuki. "I-I'm M-Midoriya Izuku!" he smiled brightly as Katsuki watched him with narrowed eyes. He turned, shoulders tensing as he felt his dad's gaze stare at him was far enough on the trail that led through the forest as Izuku followed, when Katsuki stopped on a bridge. His eyes locked onto a small yellow bird that hopped and chirped. Would his mom like a bird...? He licked his lips, remember the little blonde girl, Himiko or something, would she like a bird? He slammed his hand into a small bird, ignoring the yelp he got from Izuku as he cradled the dead bird in his hands. Would they have liked it alive...? It's too late for that.