A Very Special Night

-Yunlan-

Once their task was over, Da Qing and Zhu Hong joined their forces to create a summoning circle back to the Star Temple in which a few people were waiting for them. Shen Wei was actually surprised to find his brother Ye Zun, as well as some other friends form the Fire Clan waiting for him and came to hug his white haired brother as soon as he find out he was back.

Yunlan smiled, watching the brothers greet each other with affection. He knew their relationship was special, as twin's brothers, despite the difference in their hair color, because their link was stronger than the normal brotherhood. At least the Fire Clan had someone else who could take Wei's place, when he was ready to move into the Temple with him.

His case was another matter, however, because his father didn't have another son and he wanted for Yunlan to lead the Water Clan when he could no longer do it himself. As soon as Zhao Xin Chi find out that his son was the new appointed Oracle, he came to find him and they engaged in a heated discussion that ended when Xin Chi saw Yunlan's eyes change color to a more golden shade. It was then he had realize that his son was perhaps no longer a full human, but on his way to become something beyond.

In the past, only Lord Tao Shi could change the color of his eyes when he was angry, along with the release of an overwhelming divine aura that make him the ruler of all Clans and had keep them from warring between them for generations. They all knew the power of the Oracle was absolute, even if they didn't witness it in person.

Xin Chi also knew that Yunlan was different since he was a kid, not only because he could use star magic too, but also because his magical aura was different, yet he never thought it could be because his son had been chosen to replace Tao Shi when the time was right. After that, he swallow his complains and anger, because Yunlan was now the ruler of the Clans and their fate and future were in his hands. He already had a clear idea to where to lead them, uniting the people despite the existence of the Clans, for which he will watch and see, how he will become the calm and storm of their world.

They stay in the Star Temple for a week, to participate in Zhao Yunlan's official ceremony as the head of the Clans, then they go back to their homes, including Shen Wei. There were a few things he needed to take care off before joining Yunlan more permanently in the Star Temple. He visit the healing houses to see how his people were recovering from the sickness, then congratulate Ye Zun on his engage with Lady Shin. His brother still needed to learn to be a leader, but with his father guidance, Shen Wei was sure Ye Zun will become a worthy Clan leader with the pass of time.

As for the others, the Sage Clan reported that Guo Changcheng had turn down his position to travel freely somewhere else, alongside with Chu Shuzhi, who also renounced to his title with the Puppet Clan. Zhu and Da Qing went back to their respective Clans, but there were rumors that the Serpent Clan and Earth Clan were planning a secret wedding in a few months.

Sang stayed with Yunlan as his personal healer and Wang had accepted Oracle's offer to be the head healer in the Star Temple, thus the two could be seen joining hands and occasionally kissing while stargazing on a pagoda outside the temple. Lin Jing went back to his Clan, after compromising that the Wind Clan will follow the new Oracle's lead to a better and prosper future.

Thus three months went by in a blink of an eye, while something else was also been planned in private. In a very special night, exactly the night of the third month full moon, hundreds of fireflies flied around in a vast ethereal valley under the stars. The place itself was magical and unique, with dozens of cherry blossoms and whimper threes in full bloom that sent pink and lavender petals floating in the air with the pass of the gentle breeze.

There were countless moon flowers that only bloomed every three months in that magical valley, with softs light green, red, purple, yellow, white, light blue, orange, pink, wine, teal and so on, in and endless gamma of bright colors. It was a sight that took ones breath away, that illuminate the surroundings, without the need of torches or enchanted fires and in there, a very small group of people gather under the bright full moon, with two of them dressed in rich red and golden in front of a middle age man dressed in emerald green and black.