"What do you mean by that." I asked.

"What I mean is, you better start acting your age or else your future girlfriend will turn into a mother earlier than they need to be." She explained.

"You have nothing to worry about if you're worried about me going to Canada. I'll keep my dad's place as tidy as possible and I'll also take care of myself." I assured her and she nodded, humming in response.

"I'll be the verdict of that when you get home." She said and she patted down the tie, making it look neat. Then I grabbed the last piece of the suit—the blazer— and wore it.

There. I had worn the suit and when we all walked out together, we saw the girls by the front door, putting their shoes on.

"Tada!" Momo grabbed their attention and everybody looked up from the floor and looked over at me.

"Wow." Chaeyoung was the first to say anything since the others were too busy looking me up and down.

3rd Person

While it was quite the sight to see Y/N in a suit, no matter how simple it looked, they all look stunned at how truly gorgeous she was from head to toe. Of course she always was 24/7, but it's a rare occurrence to see her in formal clothing out of her 'own will' so to see her like this made it feel like that Christmas had arrived early. Because of this rare occurrence, the members took their sweet time, savouring every second of this moment.

Y/N visibly looked confused but she wasn't completely oblivious. She saw the way Sana, Nayeon and Momo looked at her and was slightly surprised when she saw Dahyun looking at her the same way.

"So!" Jeongyeon clapped her hands together, snapping the rest of the girls out of their train of thoughts and they all looked over at her in unison.

"Get your shoes, we can't run late." She shooed Momo and Y/N over to the door as one of the managers knocked on the door, asking if they were all ready.

——

Y/N's POV

Sitting in the backstage area, I scrolled through the long lists of YouTube videos, talking about my current situation and theorizing why I haven't been seen in other type or promotions outside of music shows.

TWICE's Y/N L/N: A Fall From Grace

Okay, I understand when people make a video explaining my whole 'scandal' slash 'controversy' but did they have to make it look like I went to prison? People do love the drama. I won't lie though, I love it too.

I turned my phone off for a bit and leaned my head against the wall. That lack of sleep was starting to catch up to me and I started to close my eyes. I felt my head falling forwards but I pulled my head up quickly. This went on three more times until someone had woken me up.

"Y/N!" Jihyo called me and I flinched at how loud she was.

"Yeah?" I turned my head around and she gestured for me to join the others near the stage. I pulled myself off the seat, taking a large sip of the coffee. Then I approached the group, ready to walk out and I tapped my foot on the ground.

Jeongyeon had overheard the tapping from my foot and I felt her wrap her arms around one of my arms, hugging me close to her. I placed my hand over hers to signal her that I had acknowledged her attempt in making me feel better. She rubbed my arm and I stretched my head back, rolling my head in a circle so that there was less tension around my neck.

"You okay?" Jeongyeon asked, stepping behind me and started to massage me.

"Yeah..." My voice got quiet as I felt her fingers and slightly groaned at how good her massages felt. I closed my eyes, and let my head drop. Being there made me realize just how badly needed a massage was during these times.