First Snow Fall

{Four months later}

          I wake up to Ben kissing my cheek.
          "Good morning beautiful." His husky voice spoke softly. I smiled as I looked out the window on the left side of my bed. SNOW!
          "Hey. Its snowing! Why didnt you wake me up!? Its the first snow of the winter!" I exclaimed jumping out of bed and running for my closet.

          A few moments later I come out wearing my hat, boots, coat, and gloves. I heard Ben chuckling as I ran down stairs. I didn't care if I looked silly. I love snow!
          I threw the door open, ran across the porch and dove into the snow. Giggleing and laughing as I jumped around like a idiot.

          After playing in the snow for about 20 minutes, I started to pack the snow for a snow man. I heard Ben come out into the porch. He smiled as looked up at him. "Wanna join me? Im gonna build a snow man." I asked starting to roll the big snow ball around the front yard.
          "I didn't know you liked the snow so much" he chuckled taking a sip of his coffee. I scoffed and continued working on my snow man.
          After about 20 minutes I had 3 perfect snow balls. Large, medium and small. I placed the medium one on the large and small on top of that. I ran inside grabed a carrot, top hat, and a scarf. Went back outside and dressed up my snowman.

          Taking a step back, I smiled at my snow man. "Ok NOW I can have breakfast." I laughed heading inside after ben. All he did was shake his head and smile. "Go ahead call me childish, I don't care." I laughed pushing him away as I kicked my boots off.
         "What? You childish? Psh" he joked his voice dripping with sarcasm. I playfully punched his arm as I ran past going for the dining room. "Oh, your gonna pay for that" he called puting his cup down and ran after me. I laughed as I tryed to get away.
         In an instant I was being thrown into the air and over Ben's shoulder. "HEY! Put me down!" I yelled mid laugh as he carried me towards the stairs. "What? No pancakes!?" I called hitting his back.

         "Youre gonna pay for hitting me" he laughed opening my bedroom door. He threw me onto the bed and pinned me down. We laughed as i kicked my legs trying to fight back with no prevail.
          "Im the Alpha I command you get off!" I hollered laughing so hard I was crying. He smiled deviously. "Or d-don't t-thats fine" I blushed as his smirk made my heart race.

          He leaned down and whispered in my ear. "Now how to punish you." His breath on my ear made me quiver. "Oh I know" he whispered against my neck. He kissed my neck. Softly and slowly kissed his way down to the edge of my shirt. I bit my lip.

          A knock on the door stopped him in his tracks. "What!?" I yelled now frustrated.
          "I just wanted to tell you Jason needs to speak with you. He says its urgent." Jackie called through the door.
          I groan sitting up on the bed. "The work of a Alpha is never done" I grunted jumping out of bed and storming out the door leaveing Ben lieing in the bed chuckling.

          I get down stairs and storm into my office. "What is so important that you had to disrupt my..." I paused to select my next words carefully. "Alone time?" I questioned.
          "Alpha. We have received word that someone has entered our land by the name of Amber. Shes here from the naighbouring pack with a word from her Alpha." Jason responds. I growl still frustrated.
          "Thats it!?" I bark ploping down on my chair. I glare at Jason as two pack members walk in with who I assume is Amber.
          Bottle blonde (obviously fake colour) and dark brown eyes. She stood at about 5'5" and had a tight athletic body. "What does your Alpha want with me??" I grunt.

          Ben walked in sencing I was frustrated. He stood behind me and massaged my shoulders as Amber spoke.
         "I come with a message. My Alpha apologizes for the disruption but a large pack of rogues is rumored to attack our land with in a few short weeks." She stated. I could sence a slight distress in her voice, though she was trying her best to hide it.
          "What does that have anything to do with me and my pack?" I asked rubbing my tembles.

         Ben leans down and whispers in my ear. "Any money says they are gonna ask for a guarantee that you will help should they attack" he chuckled as I agreed to the bet.
         "My Alpha is trying to rally fellow packs for help. Can count on you should we need help?" Amber asked hopefull. I chuckle.
         "What is your Alpha's name?" I asked grabbing my note pad and a pen.
         "Alpha John. What should I tell him?" Amber responded as I continued to write a note to Alpha John. The note was as follows:

Dear Alpha John;
I, Alpha Skye, Agree to help in anyway I can.
BUT
should I find that my pack is under too much danger or am losing too many of my people, I will withdrawal in order to preserve my land. Im sure you understand.
Should the time come use the following number to contact me for support.

I wrote down the number for my office and then signed it. I handed it to Amber and she thanked me. Just as she was headed for the door I stopped her.
         "Before you start home in this cold why dont you have a coffee and a plate of pancakes or whatever Jason has made today." I spoke as I led her to the dining room.

          I sat in my usual spot at the end of the table. Ben on my right side, Jason on my left, Jackie next to him. Amber sat on the left side of Ben, which set me uneasy but I didnt say anything as Ben was holding my hand as she sat down.

         After breakfast I got up and went to the bathroom. When I came back I saw Amber flirting with Ben. A low hard rumble came from my chest. Loud enough that Amber and Ben were startled. Val is really protective of Ben. I dont know why but I can sympathize. I really like Ben too.

         "Oh I guess I over stayed my welcome apparently. I'll see you around Ben." Amber smiled as she walked away putting extra shake in her butt. Which made me and Val even more mad.
          "The hell you will!" I yelled jumping between Ben and her. "Tell your Alpha if he sends you again I'll kill you." I said as I slammed the door in her face.
          "What was that about?" Ben asked smirking, knowing full well I was jealous.

          "I...I dont know what came over me. I just..." Ben cut me off with his index finger on my lips.
          "Its ok. I get it." He held me close in a tight hug. 'Mate..' Val sighed. WAIT WHAT!? I jump back looking at Ben. "What is it love?" He asked seeming worried. 'Ben. Mate' Val repeats.
         "Umm....apparently Val says you're my mate." I stammered. I was both confused and worried. Why did it take this long for my wolf to realize his wolf, Max, was her mate.
          A few silent moments later Ben threw me up into the air with a big hug. Ive never been so confused. "Oh thank God. I was so worried you rejected me!" He howled with excitement.

          He could see the visible confusion on my face. "That night at the ball Max howled that you were our mate. But when you didnt react the same when we met I kept Max down so incase you rejected us." He sighed with relief as I smiled.

          "This is great! Im so happy youre my mate. This has been the best four months of my life and now I found out that the guy I'm madly in love with is the guy I'm supposed to be with for the rest of my life? Ive never been happier" I laughed jumping into his arms kissing him more passionately then ever before.
           "Madly in love, eh?" He smirked. I smiled. "I love you too Skye."

          What an amazing way to start the winter holidays!