"Come on old man!" Erin teased. "Can't keep up?"

"Remember Erin, I was a soldier!" Steve told her as he tried to get her with some water.

Erin laughed. "Yet you haven't caught me!" She teased.

Steve shook his head and quickened his pace then when he got close enough to his daughter he jumped and tackled her to the ground, the two wrestled around trying to grab their water bottles but Steve was quicker, he squeezed the bottle and water drenched Erin's hair and face making her laugh but Erin then grabbed her bottle and got Steve in the face making him yell.

Erin got up onto her feet then made a break for it across the feild and round to the front of the building where a rusty van was parked and a scruffy man was stood yelling at the camera.

Erin's jaw hung open when she recognised the man!

"SCOTT LANG!" Erin shouted in shock. "Antman!"

The man turned. "Thank God, your Caps daugher!" Scott said with happiness. "Wow you look so grown up, like not a weird way you just look a lot older than you did at the airport but like wow it's really you!"

Erin turned to look at Steve who was running towards her. "Dad, look!" She shouted.

Steve ran round the corner then suddenly stopped when he saw Scott. "How are you here?" Steve asked.

Scott shrugged. "What happened?" He asked in shock. "I went to see my little girl and she's now a teenager!"

Steve sighed. "Come inside, we'll explain everything!" He told Scott.

Erin and Steve showed Scott inside the base. As the trio walked around Scott was in complete shock over how high tech the place was, his jaw was wide as he looked at the computers in the confrence room Natasha was sat in and she too was shocked.

"I saw him on the monitor but I wasn't sure if it was real or not!" Natasha spoke up.

Scott looked at the monitors and saw all the News reports on what had happened in the last five years and tears glazed over his eyes.

"Scott it's okay," Erin told him softly. "It's a lot to take in."

"How are you even here?" Steve asked.

Scott took a deep breath trying to steady himself. "Have any of you ever studied Quantum Physics?" He asked.

"What?" Steve asked.

Erin nodded. "Yeah, Tony had books on it," She spoke up.

"Only to make conversation," Natasha said earning a weird look from Steve and Erin.

Scott nodded. "Alright, so... Five years ago, right before Thanos, I was in a place called the Quantum Realm, it's like it's own microscopic universe so to get there you have to be reallly small and Hope... She's my... She's my..." Scott spoke with an unsteady voice. "She was supposed to pull me out and then Thanos happend and I got stuck."

"I'm so sorry, those five years must have been a really long time," Natasha said softly.

"But it wasn't," Scott told her. "To me it was five hours!"

Erin shook her head. "Wait a minute so you are saying our years were your hours?" She asked.

Scott nodded. "The rules in the realm aren't like they are up here," He stated. "Everything is unpredictable... Oh is that anyone's sandwich, I'm starving!"

As if he was a hungry animal Scott made a dash for the sandwich and began to take huge bites out of it.

Erin thought hard. "So time works differently in the Quantum Realm?" She asked.

Scott nodded. "Yeah but the problem is we don't know how to navigate it but if we did could we be able to go into the realm and exit at a time before Thanos and like control the chaos?" He suggested.

Erin's eyes lit up. "Oh like a time machine?" She asked.

"Yes exactly, I know this sounds crazy but what if, there has to be a way!" Scott said.

"Scott I get e-mails from a raccoon, nothing is crazy anymore," Natasha explained.

Scott looked at Erin and Steve in confusion. "What the hell happened in five years?" He asked.

"Yeah Rocket is something else," Steve told Scott as he placed his hand on his shoulder.

"So are we going to try?" Scott asked.

Natasha, Steve and Erin all nodded; This was it, the hope, the push they needed and hopefully their ticket to finding Thanos!

"I know a guy who can help us," Steve stated then looked at Erin. "You're not gonna like it though."

Erin groaned. "No!" She stated like a moody child. "I'm not going!"

Steve huffed. "You're my daughter, I'm still in charge!" He told her.

With a grunt Erin stormed out of the room...