𝑻𝑾𝑬𝑵𝑻𝒀

"there is no fucking way that you, richie tozier, ate a whole ass cheeseburger in two seconds!" stan barked out, tears welling up in his eyes from laughing so hard. "i don't fucking believe it!"

"it's true you fucker! you can ask anyone of the losers! now stop laughing so i can ask you a question!" richie exclaimed, admiring stan. he didn't know how someone could be so perfect. "ask me, ask me."

"okay, stanny baby..hmm..tell me your deepest, darkest, secret."

stan felt his stomach drop, he swallowed the lump in the throat. if he could, he would leave richie's house, but he knew he couldn't get out of this. "uh-deepest..okay-uh-" stan looked down into his lap anxiously, drumming his fingers against his thigh.

"i'm gay." stan shut his eyes tightly and gripped onto his shorts, afraid of rejection from the boy in front of him.

"..you are?" richie sounded shocked, happy, and even relieved (for some reason).

"oh god, you hate me, don't you?"
stan stood up and looked at richie, panic filling his eyes. "i should go. you're homophobic and i should really go-i'm sorry, i'm not ga-"

richie couldn't believe what he did. he's known stan for a month and now he's standing in the middle of his room, his chapped lips pressed harshly against stan's soft ones. his heart stopped when he pulled away and stan's eyes were wide. "oh god, stan i didn't-please don't leave i'm sorry-"

stan walked out. not looking back, he ignored richie's cries and walked out of the house. he got kissed by richie tozier. why? stan has no clue.

{this was a small filler chapter!}