part 3

Suman is thinking something that how her life changed after she met Shravan  & how he became her biggest enemy ( according to her 😂😂😂😂😂 )

Flashback of Suman's hateness for Shravan ,

First meet of Shraman ,

Sumo is wondering in her new clg without noticing her surroundings & she bumped into Shravan , her nose crushed onto Shravan's hard chest .

Suman - Aah my nose . ( She rubs her nose & it's her mistake ) Sorry I didn't see u .

But he without saying anything left from there .

Suman - What a arrogant man !!! 😏😏😏😏😏

2nd meet ,

Bunking her classes she climbed on the tree & was resting on the branch but missed her balance & is going to fall at the same time Shravan is passing by the tree she calls him for help .

Suman ( frightened ) - Pl ... Plz.. help me .

He stops there hearing her she thought he will catch her but he moved aside & she falls on the ground . ( The tree is not big one .)

Suman - Aah Mummy my back . Aah it's paining . ( She looks angrily at him ) Why don't u help me . Bcoz of u I fell .😫😫😫😫😫

Shravan - It's not my fault . If I had caught such a heavy weight , I would have been admitted to the hospital . I just saved myself .

Suman - What 😨😨😨😨 u called me heavy . Am I look like fatty ???

Shravan - Yeh bhi koi puchne ki baat hai .

Suman - Haww 😱😱😱😱 ( she take a look at herself that from which angel she is fat forgetting about her pain .)
( That's the main problem of girls nowadays 😁😁😁😁)

& Again he ignores her & went from there leaving sumo in the confusion that is she really a fatty ???

3rd meet ,

Two girls r fighting about something & one girl pushed the other girl & she dashed with sumo as Sumo was waiting for her friend there . Sumo just fell Infront of Shravan's feet who was about to enter into the library .

She lifts her head to see the person & their eyes met . They shares a cute eyelock . But Shravan broke it .

Shravan - Have u started classes for falling ?? They must have taught u that how to fall ?? Don't u have work other than falling ?? Why r u always going on at me ??

Suman - I can ask the same question too . ( Carelessly ) & By the way I have no interest in u . 😒😒😒😒😒 Ok . Bcoz of that stupid girls I'm here . (Ups her hand in his direction )
Now give me ur hand .

Shravan - ( Bending a little ) You have fallen by yourself & you can get up on your own . Understand . U already wasted a lot of time of mine . Now move aside . I have to go  . Bye .

& He enters into the library .

& here Sumo is cursing him

Suman - 😡😡😡😡 Don't know what his mother had eaten when she was pregnant with him . 🤔🤔🤔 Definitely a bitter gourd . That's why he is a carbon copy of it . ( Complains ) God, why do you bring such people to the earth ??

4th meet ,

In Market ,

Suman is going to buy some veggies but a car is coming towards her & when that car passes by it blew all the mud on her . She was completely filled with mud not only her dress but also her face . Only three words r coming out of her mouth  that r    ' WTH ' .

She is yelling on the owner of that car to come out & the owner revealed to be Her biggest Enemy Shravan Malhotra .

Now her anger reached at it's highest peak seeing him .

She started shouting at him .

Shravan - Sorry miss I didn't see you . ( He didn't recognize her )

Suman - Do Hell with your sorry . You have a car, you will ignore even a human on the road . Don't you have eyes ?? If you have weak eye sight then what the need to get out of the house, stay at home yaar . Aapki wajah SE dusronko kitni problem Hoti hai pata hai kya ??
Bade aaye sorry kehne wale .
Yeh toh wahi baat hui na ki Khun krdo aur phir baad mein keh dena sorry Bhai Galti se Khun ho gya . Mein Aapko marna nhi Chahta tha . 👿👿👿👿👿👿 Are what is this ha ??

Shravan - Miss I'm talking nicely & u r insulting me .

Suman ( raises her eyebrows ) - Ohoo ho Ulta Chor kotval ko dante . Meri aisi halat kr Di aur keh rhe ho I'm talking nicely . & By the way what nice in this ??  Besides you are thinking  it's also my fault .  😡😡😡😡😡😡

One lady comes to her & gives her water to wash her face & Sumo wash her face , now Shravan can clearly see her .

Shravan - Oh so it's u . I didn't know that you have this habit too .

Suman ( confused ) - What do u mean ??

Shravan - In college I can understand but here also u r behind me . R u following me ?? Or yeh love shav Ka toh chakkar nhi hai na ?? But let me tell u one thing that I have no interest in love n all .

Suman - Oh hello khayali pulam Mt pakao . 😏😏😏😏😏 You are not even a marriage material . And who will love  an arrogant , a bitter gourd like you . Aur tumse  main toh kya meri chamki ( her slipper ) bhi pyar nhi kregi .

Now this is too much for him & he stomps his foot on the ground and sit in the car not before saying something .

Shravan - 😒😒😒😒😒 Go to hell .

& Drove his car from there .

& Sumo is cursing him & comes to her home in  full of mud condition . 😁😁😁😁😁😁

......................................................

So guys how's  this part ??

Did u like it ??

& Thank u for your votes & comments .

Don't forget to vote & comment .

Now bye 🤗🤗🤗🤗

See u soon 😊 😊😊😊 .