Part 2

One girl is sleeping peacefully cuddling her teddy bear . She cuddled more into it to avoid sunrays . But that couldn't help . Sunrays more peeps into her room . It looks just like they have the enmity with her . The war between the sunrays & Suman Tiwari ( yes yes the girl is our heroine Sumo ) is going on & finally the war is won by ......

Guess who won it ????

Of course ...... The Sunrays 😁😁😁😁 ( u must have thought that it was won by Sumo , hai na ??? )

She woke up being annoyed .

Suman - Aaah👹👹👹👹👹 this Sun always disturbs my sleep . Sry teddy bcoz of this sun u also woke up . 😟😟😟😟

She checks the time it shows 7 AM .

Suman - Oh god Sumo . U r late again . Only 1 hr is left .

& She hurriedly enters the washroom & After taking a shower she does some little bit make-up , put some Kajal & a pair of earrings & in one hand bangles & in one hand a watch .

She comes downstairs in a hurry & started going but her mother calls her .

Priya ( her mother ) - Sumo beta Ruk . Have something & then go .

Suman - No mumma . Don't have time .😦😦😦😦

Shlok ( Her father ) - ( drags her towards the dinning area & makes her sit on the chair ) Oh my baby . Nothing is important than petpooja 😁😁😁😁😁 .

He gives her juice & she drinks it in one go .

Suman ( wipes her mouth ) - Dadda I'm done ( & is going to stand but his father pulled her .)
She gives him a questioning look . Dadda now what ???

He takes 1 bread , spread some jam on it & gives her

Shlok - & who will eat this ????

Suman - Dadda 😫😫😫😫😫 I'm already late . I drank the Juice na . Today is that taklu's 1st period & if I missed it then u will see my dead body .

Priya hits her head lightly .

Priya - Chup kr pagal . Don't say like this . Bhagwan Kare tujhe meri bhi Umar lag Jaye .

Suman - No mumma . As long as i'm alive my life is for both of u .

Shlok - Kya tum dono bhi kaisi betuki baate lekrr baithi hoo . Sumo doll now eat this ( gives her bread she eats it making weird weird faces 😲😲😵😵 .

After finishing her breakfast ,

Suman ( kisses her mom dad's cheeks ) - Bye mumma Dadda .

Now she is all ready to go to the clg on her scooty in a bullet Train mode .

     ............ Her outfit ............

The SK college of Engineering

She enters into the clg & at the same time Pushkar also enters , he gives her his cute smile & she smiles back at him . & Goes towards his class .

Later she parks her scooty in parking lot . & Goes to her class to attend the lectures .

Intro .....

Suman Tiwari - 1st year Engineering student .

Pushkar Malhotra - 2nd year Engineering student .

Shravan Malhotra - 4th year Engineering student .

She hurriedly enters into the classroom but the teacher was not present there so she sigh in relief .

Suman ( happy ) - Thank god that taklu didn't come before me . Or I will be invisible to everyone .

Soon the morning classes r over .

Sumo saw someone at the backside of the clg  then she also headed towards there .

Backside of the clg ,

Suman comes to the backside of the clg & saw a boy sitting on the bench , his back is facing her front .

Suman ( assures herself ) - Sumo be brave . U have to do it .

& She goes towards him

Suman - ( closes her eyes in fear & speaks ) - Hello I'm Suman 1st year student . Will u be my partner in the day after tomorrow's clg party . ( Actually I don't have any idea of what kind of party it is it just popped in my mind so I write like this so forgive me )

Only audible to her - & I have a crush on u that's why I asked u to be my partner .

& The boy turns towards her .

Both at the same time  - 😱😱😱😱😱 You .

Boy ( carelessly ) - Hey Girl I'm not interested in u . So better stay away from me .

Suman ( angrily )- Oh hello Mr. Shravan Sir... ( She stress this word more ) I'm also not interested in u . I thought u as someone else . ( Mumbled ) - & by the way who would ask a bitter gourd like u to be their partner ? ( Rolls her eyes 🙄🙄🙄🙄 )

Shravan - What did u say ???

Suman ( panics ) - No ... Nothing . Ju. ... Just  cleared my throat , ( she acts like clearing her throat &  Shows her 32 teeth 😁😁😁😁 )

& Ignoring her he went from there .

Here Sumo is fuming in anger .

Suman - God, why do u always bring him Infront of me . The person I hate the most .  Whenever he comes in front of me , automatically trouble comes towards me like a magnet . What is ur  enmity with me ?? 😩😩😩😩😩😩 . I'm an innocent child . But that bitter gourd always takes advantage of my innocence . God  from now on u have to protect me from that 😏😏😏😏😏 arrogant creature .

.....................................................

U must be wondered that why she hates him but till then wait for next part .

Thank for ur comments & votes for the previous one & sorry for not replying . 😯😯😯

Now about this one

How's it ???

Did u like it ???

Share ur views & vote for it .

Thank u .

Now bye 🤗🤗🤗

See u soon 😊😊😊😊