Chapter - 24

Sanskar's POV

It's just soon after engagement with all having foods, Ragini's family left. We all sit and mom, bade mom brought some left dessert to us eating and enjoying. I couldn't help but doubt there something going on between my wife and sister. From long time both are sharing looks.

"Is there something important Uttara?" I asked looking at her, she looks every one with a nervous look clearing her throat.

"Actually i-i..umm..mom dad (looking at her parents) I love someone, we're dating for weeks and now he proposed me for marriage I kinda said yes" she finished and we're all shocked.

"What the?" Me and Laksh both yelled same time.

"Who's that person?" Dad and bade papa asked calmly but we're all shocked. I look at Swara who give me a nervous look.

"Swara you know this?" She didn't say anything just stay silent.

"Bhai please Swarabhabi hasn't any  fault. I just wanted to be sure then say. He's senior in our college when I meet him and had a crush then the place we went to coaching he lives near so we saw each other's sometime. One day he asked me out and we Know each other better. I love him so much and he's nice guy."

"What about his family?" Laksh asked before mine.

"He hadn't anyone. He studied on scholarship and now doing job in ITM company."

"Uttara go your room. We'll talk later" dad said after taking this guy's information and left to study, me Laksh with bade papa also followed.

We talked about that guy and asked some men's to get information about this Sahil Khanna.

I went back in room but Swara isn't there. I waited for sometime then she comes back and smile at me.

"You know this and still didn't inform?" She smile sheepishly trying to melt, truth to be told her this looks so tempting but now I'm really serious. Swara pout seeing her look didn't work.

"It's our friends secret and she's just dating I knew last. But when I come here last time there a saw a ring and come to know-"

"RING? When she's gonna say everything exactly?( Yelled) It's all my mistakes. I was busy in some others things and never thought to check on Uttara" I said rubbing my forehead. This all Nikhil and Mehera I got busy and here my little sister is loving someone.

"Sanskar Uttara loves him so much and I never meet him personally but whatever I heard from Uttara he seems a nice guy" i look away feeling annoyed. She's our little sister and for me she's still a kid, it's hard to believe that there's someone in his life.

"Why are you looking away from me? I said na baba sorry. Uttu request me not to say and before your wife I'm her friend how could I said you"

"Still you could" i stated and left washroom.

After coming I get a call from my PA, I asked him to check about this Sahil.

"Say" I order.

"Sir, he's orphan lives in Apartment and works at ITM. His records seems clean and he joined last year in same college ma'am's before he studied in Delhi University"

"What about past? Where he's before and why this college?"

"Sir his past is showing, he lived in orphanage Ashiyana in Delhi and studied always on scholarship and he comes here because his scholarship there's had some problems."

I cut the call, this guy seems okay hearing but why still I have not feeling better? I thought.

Swara's POV