Chapter - 7

I was sitting waiting for Nikhil to come. Don't know if I did it's right or wrong!!

"Jaan" I gasp hearing him and I know everything was finished.

Writer's POV

3 hours ago,

A beautiful royal palace is bright like a new bride and why not it's two Maheswari's marriage and With Gadoria's. Some reporters are outside capturing everything while inside one room Parineeta was getting ready surrounding by friends and cousin. Her mother Annapurna and Sujata was sitting then Sujata left after kissing Parineeta's forehead.

In room, Sanskar was getting ready a happy smile was display for whom Laksh was teasing him then Sujata entered with bright eyes.

"Finally my son is getting married" she said happily.

"Of course chachi and see how much Bhai looks happy" Sanskar gave them glare but he couldn't stop his smile.

"Finally after long time I'm again seeing you smiling"Sanskar didn't say anything his mother's remark just smile while Laksh side hug him and left to look after decorations.

Adarsh was almost ready, only 3 hours are left for muhurat and shomi is near him.

"Don't worry Adarsh. Now may be Swara is being stubborn but one day she'll understand" Adarsh nods and asked shomi go to her.

Swara was lost in her thoughts then took glass of water. She looks at everyone then intensionally throw water on her.

"Oh god! Swara go took this dryer and dry it" shomi who just comes and saw water asked. Swara left silently to washroom. The plate of window's of washroom are already open she comes out and jump in a dark hallway to this palace where the marriage is taking place.

There Ragini is standing with a fear face.

"Swara are you sure?" She nods and Ragini took her out from back door.

"Thanks Ragini. I badly need a friend and finally you come back last night and gave a hope of helping" Swara said smiling finally coming out of the palace.

"Swaru you're like a sister to me. When you said everything I know you're telling truth but I'm scared for you...your family-"

"Swaraaa" Nikhil comes there running in a waiter get up and both Swara-Nikhil hug happily.

"Good bye" swara said to Ragini and left sitting in a bike.

Suddenly with a jerk bike stop and Nikhil take out a frustrated sigh. He looks at Swara's fearful face then hold her hand.

"Don't worry swara your family one day will understand. You sit in that bench(point at side bench) I'll do something" Nikhil tried to start bike it didn't work. Swara start to cough suddenly.

"Hey you okay? (Swara nods but again start cough) wait I'll come with water bottle" he left running where Swara tried to control when suddenly the wind around her started giving her cold feeling.

Swara's POV

My cough somehow is okay now but I'm tensed for Nikhil. He left an half hour ago to bring a bottle but didn't come still. We're already away far from palace and till now maybe all comes to know my Missing.

I was sitting waiting for Nikhil to come. Don't know if I did it's right or wrong!! But hope to all understand me one day.

"Jaan" I gasp hearing him and I know everything was finished.