Chapter 3

A/N: The photo is roughly what I picture Luna  (left)  &  Nova (right) look like! Except Nova would not have wings, as they both choose to transform into automobiles.  Please leave a review if you enjoy this chapter.

A green SUV and a blue motorcycle pulled into the base. Monica watched as Miko hopped out of the SUV, then it transformed into a large, bulky robot. Jack got off the motorcycle and removed his helmet. It also transformed, being noticeably smaller than the others. Monica could tell that she was female, like Luna.

Jack and Miko looked up at Raf and they were first to notice his sister.

"No way!" Miko exclaimed, surprised to see her.

"Monica? Hi." Jack said.

She raised one eye brow and smiled, "Science fiction club, Jack?"

He smiled back nervously.

"Who's the newbie exactly?" The bulky one asked

"My sister." Raf answered "Monica, this is Bulkhead and Arcee."

"So. What's your angle on all this?" Arcee asked her.

How could she put this as simply as possible? Monica shrugged, "I bought a new car and it turned out to be an alien robot. Who knew."

"Really? Is it an Autobot?" Miko asked.

"Yeah, but she got hurt." Raf explained, "Ratchet's taking care of her."

Luna was placed inside a glass tube that supported her weight. She was still unconscious. Ratchet was busy preparing the energon with Bumblebee and Optimus standing by.

The others gathered around and Bulkhead immediately recognized her. "Is that- I don't believe it! She's one of the Femme Fatales!"

"Femme Fatales?" Jack asked

"Weren't they famous gladiators?" Arcee said.

"Yeah! Their fights were amazing! The crowds went crazy for them!" Bulkhead gushed.

"Optimus," Ratchet interrupted, "Her vitals are rising. Just a moment more."

Once complete, the monitor showed that her energy levels were fully restored. But Luna remained unresponsive. Ratchet opened the tube and went in to examine her up close. The light in her optics suddenly turned on but her vision was a blur. All she could make out was a bright light and a figure standing in front of her. She panicked and lunged forward, pinning Ratchet onto the floor and placing her blade against his throat.

"Luna, no, stop!" Optimus shouted.

Luna recognized his voice right away. She froze.

"It is I, Optimus Prime. It's alright. You are safe here."

"Optimus?" She noticed the other Autobots behind him, feeling a sudden sense of relief. She thought she had been captured and was about to fall victim to Decepticon torture. Luna blinked, realizing she still had someone pinned beneath her. Her blade pulled away and she stood up, offering him a hand. "I apologize, Ratchet. I didn't realize it was you."

He took it and got up. Ratchet had met Luna back on Cybertron, but he never really got to know her. Not like Optimus did.

Then Luna thought of something in panic, "The children!"

"They are safe with us." Optimus assured her, glancing at Raf and Monica. The boy smiled at her.

"It has been some time, Luna." Optimus continued "And it is good to see you. You were in critical condition."