Chapter 6-A Fancy Kidnap

"Please Welcome, the one, the only, Toooooonnnnnnnnnny Stark!" the announcer proclaims. Tony struts in with Pepper on his arm, waving at the crowd. 

"Our next celebrity tonight is a crown prince, and we're lucky to have him! Please welcome, King T'Challa!" T'Challa walks out and bows to the crowd. He then walks over to the announcer and whispers something to the DJ. He hands him a CD, then winks at the announcer. The announcer grabs a notecard. 

"If the lights could be dimmed please, and the, uh, "Shuri Effects" on?" The announcer asks. The lights all dim, and strobe lights start flashing and beaming everywhere. The DJ starts to play the CD, and we make our grand entrance. (Start the music at 0:13, it'll be funny X3

Shuri, MJ, Ned, and I all enter in our outfits covered in glowsticks and wearing awesome shades. Shuri is throwing money over the crowd, Ned and I are doing killer dance moves, and MJ is being MJ. The crowd is screaming for us, Tony is laughing hard, and T'Challa shaking his head. Once the chorus ends, we take off our shades and give out our glowsticks to a group of kids that showed up at the banquet. 

"What a performance. It's worthy of going in the Tony Stark Entrance Hall of Fame." Tony greets us as we sit own, all laughing and exhausted. 

"You owe me $20 bucks Shuri." T'Challa glares at Shuri. "I had to pay the DJ to do that, then convince Security that no burglars had broken in. "

"Eh. It was worth it. I'll give you the money at the end of the party brother." Shuri shrugs, leaning back in her chair.  

"Teenagers," T'Challa mutters, walking away. 

"Hey! Watch your mouth! You were one too!" Shuri hollered, sending us into a fit of laughter. 

"Ok kids, go have fun. The adults have things to chat about." Tony dismisses, fluttering his hands in his direction. 

"Thanks, Tony. Love you!" I call, the words slipping out of my mouth. My eyes widen, as does Tony's. Awkward silence sits around us until Tony breaks it.

"Love ya too, kid." Tony smiles, and we runoff. We zip in the elevator and fly up to the top floor. 

"Let's play Hide and Seek!" Shuri suggests, and Ned is selected as it. He starts to count as we all zip away, going to hide. I slip inside the living room and hide in my best spot ever. The ceiling. Ned always misses me, and its the funniest thing. 

"Ready or not, here I come!" Ned's shout echoes through the floor, and he walks by me without glancing up. Again. I chuckle to myself when a hear a strange noise. Almost like a buzzing. It sounds like it's above me, over to my right. I crawl over and press my ear to the ceiling. The buzzing is a lot louder, almost as if-

"AHHH!" I scream as the ceiling falls, taking me with it. It slams on top of me, slamming my head on the ground. I blink, my head throbbing. The world is spinning, and I see a man with a mask that has green eyes.

"I got the first package." Is the last thing I hear before darkness consumes me.

?????? POV's

"That was surprisingly easy," I mutter, picking up Peter's limp body and slinging it over my shoulder. I sling a harness over his body and leave him hanging there. I flick the camouflaged button and cover most of my body with my wings.

"Who's next again?" I ask, looking around the house. Fancy place...

"The girl, Princess Shuri. We only needed Peter Parker and Princess Shuri, but grab anyone else you see. They must be important if they're at Tony Stark's party." Obadiah Stane directed.