Chapter 3-Hero Q and A

Flash freezes, then goes pale.

"P-P-Personal?" He whispers, letting go of me. Tony raises a brow.

"Are you deaf? Yes, Peter is my personal intern, because of how smart he is. Nat over there talks to him because she taught him Russian, and likes to speak Russian with him." Tony snaps. Flash is slowly backing away, yet Tony doesn't take notice.

"And why would you think it's ok to threaten someone in a towerful of heros? Are an idiot? Did you think we be like "Oh, look that kid is getting bullied, lets just let it happen?" No! Now, get out of my sight before i have your sorry ass kicked out of this tower." Tony growls. Flash quickly runs away. Tony turns to me.

"That's the kid you told us about? The one whos always harassing you?" I nod slowly, scared on how Tony will react. Tony rolled his eyes.

"You didn't say that he was scrawny.....Now, go enjoy the rest of the fair." Tony waves to me, then heads back to his booth. I walked back to my friends. We went to Shuri and Rocket's stand for a bit, then to the Guardians, then the Wakandans. Finally, because Ned pleaded, we went to Bruce and Tony's stand. Ned geeked out the whole time, and when we went to Wanda's stand, which was about her and her twin's time at Hydra, MJ silently geeked out. I could tell by her eyes. Then the 3 hours were over. Everyone met up, and we walked to the Auditorium. It was time for Hero Q and A. I sat down in between MJ and Ned, and we talked for a bit until the show started.

"Hellllllllo Everybody! I know you can hear me, but can't see me! Welcome to Hero Q and A! Now, lets meet our Heroes!" Tony announces.

"First up, the patriotic prince, Captain America!" Steve walks on as the crowd cheers.

"He's got a big brain, and a big body, Bruce Banner!" Bruce stumbles on as the crowd roars

"It's the birdwatcher with a bow, Hawkeye!" Clint falls on the stage from the vents and waves

"She may be pretty, but she can kick your ass in a minute, Black Widow!" Natasha gives a small wave as she enters

"He's the god of lighting, and loves weapons, Thor!" Thor flies in with his hammer

"They save the galaxy while listening to horrible pop, the Guardians of the Galaxy!" They walk on, with Rocket sitting on Groot's shoulders.

"He's the King of Wakanda, and has a love for cats, King T'challa!" T'challa walks out with Okieye and Shuri.

"And last but not least, the owner of this fine establishment, and the best Avenger, Tony Stark or Me!" Tony struts out with a microphone and sits in his chair.

"Hello everyone! So, today, for Hero Q and A, all of your questions will appear on the screen behind me."He points to the giant screen. "We will try to answer your questions as honestly as possible, but we can veto questions if we don't want to answer them. Now, whip those phones out because here's the link for the questions." I whip my phone out and type in the link. It brings me to a sight where i put a fake name in and the the questions. It was set up like a group chat, with people already posting questions.

"Ok, first question is for Thor. I-Love-Kitties asks how did your axe get made?" Tony passes Thor the microphone

"Well, it was during the War for the infinity stones! I was with rabbit and tree, and we went to Nidavellir, where tree gave up his arm for the handle of it." Thor states, flipping his axe up and down.

"Next question. PantherFan asks T'challa how his suit is bullet proof yet flexible." T'challa takes the mic.

"Vibranium is sewed into the fabric, so it is bullet proof because of the vibranium and our technology." T'challa answers.

"Now, question for Hawkeye. SpideyKid asks why are you always in the vents?" Tony meets my eyes, smirking, as he hands Clint the mic.

"Well, because everyone else is to big to fit, so it's the perfect place to hide when someone is mad at me!" Everyone laughs at Clint's answer. I zone out as other questions get asked. One jolts me out of my trance.

"BossofSpeed asks, do you know Peter Parker?" Tony stops and looks at the other, then finishes the question. "If yes, then how do you cope with his loser attitude, and whiny butt?" The whole place bursts out laughing, everyone but me, Ned, MJ, and the Avengers. Tony is slowly scanning the crowd, trying to figure out who this asker is.
"Excuse me, but everyone stop." Steve booms, and he's so loud that everyone shuts up. Steve is glaring at all of them.

"Don't you all know bullying is wrong? How would you feel if you just got made fun of in front of not only your whole school, and the Avengers?!" Steve snaps, and Tony picks up for him.

"Now, to answer that question, I don't think Peter is whiny or a loser. He puts everyone before himself, and makes sure everyone else is happy before he is." The other heroes nod.

"He's really smart. He solved an equation that me and Tony couldn't." Bruce states.

"He helps people in anyway he can, even if they're rude to him." Steve replies

"He helps me build things, and calms me down so I don't start shooting people." Shuri adds.

"He gets excited about many things. I could listen for hours to him tell us his hopes and dreams and favorite things." T'challa chimes in.

"He gets me out of really bad situations." Clint laughs.

"He's a good sparring partner." Natasha smiles at me.

"He's a huge sci-fi geek, and will actually listen to Quill's stories when no one else will." Rocket smirks at Quill's sputtering.

"He Helps Me Find My Weapons When I Lose Them!" Thor booms, a wide smile of his face.

"All in All, He's a great kid, and I couldn't ask for a better intern." Tony finishes. I can't stop the smile from spreading on my face. It just feels so good that people actually like me.

"Now, Q and A is over. Go eat lunch!" All the students jump up and rush out. Everyone grabs there lunch, and when I walk in, Chaos starts.